Wolf of Uzbekistan

After the match against Great Marlin, Hakuryuu claim that Inazuma Japan still have much more to learn and they cannot win if they just too focus on what they can do now. He reveal there's a huge training room under the facility called the Raimei Training Hall. Inazuma Japan players are having hard time because of the machines that give them harsh plays. Though during the training, Suiryuu met a slump and he think he will bring down the team if he didn't improve more.

Few Days Later...

It has been five days since Inazuma Japan train inside the Raimei Training Room. All of them having so much hard time and have much longer time to take break then they usually did.

(Morning)
(Pathway)

When Kaminari suggest that the team should jogging around the whole facility than just the field, they obligated the command. Kaminari is jogging ahead of the team while they following him from behind.

Kaminari: What's wrong? Keep up with my speed.

Higashi: As if we could.

Yuuya: Your speed is nothing compare to us!

Kaminari: Then it said you haven't step inside the training room.

Yuuya: Hey!

Kirishima: Just do what Captain said.

They ended have to run to keep up the pace with Kaminari. While most of them wish to complain, they won't dare to go against Kaminari. After about an hour of jogging, they rest near the the dorm.

Fuyu: I'm tired...

Homura: Yeah... I can't get enough rest because of that training...

Nanae: Can't coach become a little soft on us?

Haruki: I doubt Coach would be.

They went back to the dorm and clean themselves before they change into their tracksuit and head for the cafeteria for breakfast time.

(Cafeteria)

After went there, they take their meal and have a breakfast together. They eat their noodles and talk with each other.

Tsukasa: Huh? Hey, did any of you saw where Suiryuu at?

Fuyu: Eh? He was with us just back then.

Isamu: That guy might be sleeping somewhere else because having too tired. Well, our Captain did make us do a jogging across the whole facility for an hour.

Yuuya: You just going to blame everyone because you can't play, didn't you?

Isamu: *glare at Yuuya* What?

Yuuya: I and Okami might get injured, but we play our best.

Isamu: Listen, I'll be standing on that field any time I want! Coach just want to have his best player until the right time!

Kaminari: Katsuragi, if you keep saying that, then you have no use to me.

Isamu: Wha--?!

Kaminari: I only want those who deemed use in this team. I even get an agreement with Coach that I can decide that.

Isamu: Tch, I'll make sure I will get on that field!

He continue eating his meal while turn away from others.

Homura: Senpai, do you really have to put on a provocation like that?

Kaminari: I do what is needed, even if I put a bluff for that.