Raimei Training Hall

Before the match against Great Marlin, Kiba got hurt at the shoulder by "accident." Because of this, the team have to play without him because he had to stay at the facility so he can get treatment to heal his injury. During the match, Inazuma Japan have a hard time against Great Marlin at first because their defense and counterattacking tactics. Great Marlin also have a fine defensive hissatsu tactics and their goalkeeper, Zang Ken, can use the evolved version of Soul, the Beast Soul. Through the struggle, they still manage to win and secure their seat for the next stage.

(Morning)
(Inazuma Soccer Garden)
(Field Alpha)

Like usual, the players of Inazuma Japan are training for their next match that will be within a week. Kaminari, Takumi and Haruki watches the team jogging around the field.

Kaminari: We just manage to win against Malaya Beast and Great Marlin, but we still have much to improve.

Haruki: Yeah... Since we're originally enemies during national league, but now we're allies for the battle against the world.

Takumi: Endou, how do you really see this team?

Kaminari: I only use those who I deemed useful, that's all. Teamwork and individual skill are in account, but if they have no use to me, then I'm not interested.

Haruki: *sweatdrop* You're so straightforward.

Takumi: But when think of it, most of us mostly use our individual skill. Our teamwork still need much more to improve.

Haruki: Shouldn't we ask for more members?

Kaminari: You speak like it's easy.

Suiryuu: Captain!

They turn aside and sees the others are panting, standing in a group while facing them.

Suiryuu: We're done with the jogging!

Kaminari: Good, now go for another warm-up. After this, we'll go to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Inazuma Japan: Ehhh?!

Kaminari: Don't complain and go! Want me to force you with a hissatsu shoot?

Inazuma Japan: No, sir!

They went to the field to do another warm-up before exercise again.

Isamu: Why everyone is afraid of Endou? That guy isn't scary, and he is just so forceful!

Kenzan: I agree with you once.

Yuuya: We're not afraid of it. We respect him.

Higashi: And you don't know what actually he's truly capable of. Katsuragi, don't complain just because you didn't play in the last two match.

Isamu: Tch! Hey, aren't there another one who didn't play a match?

Kirishima: *sweatdrop* There's no way I can complain especially when it comes to people like Captain or Coach.

While most of them are exercising, Kiba had to sat and watch from the bench along with Riko and Asuka because his shoulder still hurts.

Kiba: Damn it... If my injury isn't in the way, I would train with others.

Riko: It can't be helped. But you better heal fast and play better.

Kiba: Huh?

Riko: *grin* I heard Coach and Trainer Kariya spoke that if there's any player who injured, their place as a regular will be replace with players that they will pick.

Kiba: Huuuh?! No way! There's no way I give away my position as a regular! I work hard to get into this team, so there's no way I giving it up now!

Riko: So you better heal quickly.