The Beast of Malaysia

《Logo of Malaya Beast》

The Football Frontier International Asia Preliminary have finally started, and the match start off with Inazuma Japan against Malaya Beast. While being seen as one of the average team, Malaya Beast able to go against Inazuma Japan. Just as the match starts, Malaya Beast make a quick advance and even manage to score the first goal.

(Morning)
(FFI Stadium)
(Field)

"What a quick movements! Malaya Beast's forward, Raihan, scored the first goal of the match! Inazuma Japan unable to react in time!"

Higashi take the ball and turn around, seeing the opposing players are celebrate the goal. Kaminari, Kiba and Yuuya rush to him.

Yuuya: Are you okay, Higashi?

Higashi: Yeah... That shoot was fast. I can't even execute my hissatsh technique in time. But I know that shoot isn't fast as the ones Andreas uses.

Kiba: Don't worry, we'll stop them on the next one!

Kaminari: *in mind* This is nothing like what the data said. But data isn't always right because the players would always improve better. Coach even told me and Minamoto to let others do their things first.

Once returned to the midfield, Kaminari and Suiryuu in the position.

Suiryuu: Captain, what will be our next move?

Kaminari: That depends on you.

Suiryuu: What?

Kaminari: Remember what I said? Don't depend on me too much.

Suiryuu: Oh, right. Yes, sir.

When the referee blow the whistle, Kaminari kick the ball to Suiryuu as he runs ahead. Kaminari follow slowly behind as Tsukasa quickly run beside Suiryuu.

Tsukasa: Suiryuu, pass at me.

Suiryuu: Here.

He kick the ball to the side, as Tsukasa about to receive it but Sarah quickly get in between and took the ball.

Tsukasa: What?!

Sarah: Got it!

She rush ahead and get past them. Seeing Nizam not far away, she kick the ball at him but Kaminari came in and cut off the pass, stealing the ball. Taken by surprise, Kaminari do a back pass.