Team of Defense

The Football Frontier International Asia Preliminary have finally started with Inazuma Japan and Malaya Beast play in the first match. While Malaya Beast overwhelming at the first half, Inazuma Japan catch up in no time and win the match by the second half. While Japan continue on their training, they have no idea there's someone in the team that could bring harm to them.

(Morning)
(Inazuma Soccer Garden)
(Cafeteria)

The team called to the cafeteria for their breakfast time. After taking their meal each, they went to the tables and eat together. At the same time, they watch their previous match against Malaya Beast.

TV: "Inazuma Japan and Malaya Beast, both team are doing really good. At the first half, Malaya Beast have two points ahead. But Inazuma Japan overwhelm them at the second half! Despite losing, Malaya Beast did well going against one of the championship favorites!"

Kiba: We're in the news!

Kotaro: But I didn't do that well.

Hitoshi: I kinda messed up, and the reason we lose two points.

Higashi: It's okay, Jito. Just make sure it won't happen next time.

While watching the match replay, Kaminari think off what Hakuryuu told him.

(Flashback)
(Coach Office)

Kaminari: What? Let them play the way they wanted now?

He get called to office by Hakuryu to talk about the team progress.

Hakuryuu: Yes. You should have notice that the team isn't truly one. There's barely teamwork in it.

Kaminari: Oh, right... Katsuragi and Kusanagi always argue, Jito's large body in use, Okami and Nanae still need to get used with their position as defenders. And there are much more things to do.

Hakuryuu: Even with two playmakers in the team, the teamwork isn't improving either.

Kaminari: So what's your plan?

Hakuryuu: To put it simple, I wanted to see if they depend too much on you as the captain, or other key members.

Kaminari: ...

Hakuryuu: Each of you have fine to excellent individual play, but if your teamwork is breaking apart, then it's meaningless.

Kaminari: I understand, Coach.

(Flashback Over)

Kaminari: *in mind* Is Coach is fine with this? I don't mind because Coach is known for his coaching skill, but this time...

Takumi: Hey, Endou.

Kaminari: What?

Takumi: You're spacing out.

Kaminari: Then why? I just thinking about our next opponent. We'll be facing the next team in few days.

Takumi: I see.

Haruki: Endou, about the team's teamwork...

Kaminari: I know, it still in chaos.

He glance at the team.

Kaminari: *in mind* I do agree with Coach, because I don't want any of them being too relied on me or those like me, Kazami or Minamoto.