Rushing Muscular

The match between Asia long time rivals, Japan's Inazuma Japan and Australia's Big Waves, has finally started in the semifinals. During the first half, Japan completely dominate Australia with their play especially with Takumi's game control and his individual play. He successfully scored two points for the team and first half ended with Japan in the lead. And during the half time, Hitoshi get an unexpected visit from a person he recognised and wanted to repay.

(Football Frontier Stadium)

It still in the half time, and both team are resting and planning on how to play in the second half. Few minutes later, Kariya walk out from the hallway and join the team at their bench.

(Japan Bench)

Hakuryuu: How was it?

Kariya: It still undergoing, but Hitoshi-kun's play will get influenced by it. I simply wonder how he'll play in the second half.

Hakuryuu: I see.

Takumi is explaining to the team about how they'll play in the second half. Another few minutes passed and Hitoshi finally returned to the bench. He take a seat and trying to calm his mind. Kaminari get up and walk to Hitoshi, making the muscular guy look at him.

Kaminari: Jito, like it or not, I want to get involved more in the match.

Hitoshi: What?

Kaminari: Spy or not, I use everyone who is useful on the field. And that includes you.

Hitoshi: ...

Kaminari: Cool down your head and prepare for the second half.

He walk to the other teammates and talk to them about the strategy that he came up. Takumi disagree about that because it feels risky, but Kaminari oppose and choose to go with the plan.

Takumi: Endou, what if it didn't go the way you planned?

Kaminari: Then I failed as the captain so you can replace me.

Takumi: *deadpan expression* Why you...

Kaminari: Like usual, you can give the command as playmaker through our band.

Then he walk to Kenzan and talk talk him about adding him into the second half. Once the planning is done, Hakuryuu get up and face the team.

Hakuryuu: We're going as planned. Get in and make sure Minamoto's play don't go to waste.

(Australia Bench)

After some discussion with his team, Niese makes a plan where they can use their SEEDs to the fullest.

Niese: Now you got the plan?

Big Waves: Yes, sir!

Niese: You two are SEEDs, but are you fine not following orders?

???: Yeah, we'll be fine. And we didn't get any orders at all.

???: Either way, we want to play the way Captain show us. A real soccer!

Niese: Good, now go to the field and show them what Big Waves are made off!

(Field)

After the end of the half time, both team returned to the field so they can continue for the second half.

"Now, the second half is about to begin! Oh, looks like both team have made some player switch!"

Second Half

《Inazuma Japan》
Formation: 4-3-3
20. Hazama Higashi (GK)
2. Okami Kiba (DF)
3. Yukimura Nanae (DF)
4. Arashi Kotaro (DF)
14. Jito Hitoshi (DF)
5. Kusanagi Kenzan (MF)
6. Gouenji Homura (MF)
12. Minamisawa Yuuya (MF)
7. Suijin Ryuu (FW)
9. Endou Kaminari (FW/Captain)
11. Kishibe Tsukasa (FW)