Long Time No See...

Hi

So... it's been a while. Like, 4-5 years? I started writing this story when I was 14, and I'm now 22. It's kind of surreal to think about.

I recently came back to Sonic now that I'm an adult with a full-time job, and I've been thinking about this fic quite a bit.

I really really want to finish this. If not for my childhood self, then for all of you who have stuck with it all this time. But I have to admit that there are some things I'd have to do before that can become a reality.

I can't write on Wattpad. This website was annoying me when I left, and now it just seems kind of worse. Especially after using AO3 for all these years, Wattpad just doesn't hold up the same.

Also, I wouldn't be happy with the outcome if I just continued where I left off 4-5 years ago. So, if I truly wish to finish this, I must rewrite it. I went through college for creative writing; I've grown so much throughout the years. There are things in this fic that I wish I could've done better. Things that I wish I could've foreshadowed. Characters that I could've written better. If I finish it like this, I won't be satisfied with the end product.

So I have a proposition to all of you: if you allow me to rewrite this fic and follow it to AO3, I will finish it. You all have been so nice to me, and I want to give you the best possible story as a thanks, but I just can't do that as it stands right now.

I promise that the rewrite won't change everything; it's still the same story with the same plot points and characters. I just want to do it better.

I'm going to leave this story's fate in your hands. Please let me know if you're willing to let me do this on AO3, and what you're all interested in seeing.

If there is enough demand, I might consider doing the same with my other fics, but this fic has my highest priority.

I will take everyone's feedback into consideration, and if there are enough positive ones, I'll continue with my plans and update this fic again to let you know where to look.

For now, if you want to follow me outside of Wattpad, come to my Tumblr @punk-pitcher

Thank you for reading, Truly I couldn't do any of this without you!