We're Really Doing This!

Hello! Hello! It's me once again!

It appears that there has been an overwhelmingly positive response to my proposal! Thank you so much to everyone who commented and provided feedback! You're all so sweet, and it really makes me happy to know how much this story has affected people. After all, I believe that this story has had a huge influence on my life and me as a writer.

Because of this positive reception, I have decided to go through with the AO3 Rewritten Project!

I have already begun the rewriting stage, and I hope you all will enjoy this new version even if there are some changes (both major and minor).

As of right now, I have the newly rewritten prologue up on my AO3! I will share my username where you can find me in just a moment, but first:

I have recently changed a few things on my Wattpad profile. My new profile picture and background is art done by me, and I updated my name to reflect what I go by now! I still go by Lava, but Leon and Logan are also names that I go by and respond to. I wanted to reflect that I have moved on from Wattpad in my bio, so hopefully everything is well communicated.

There is a link that I have that will take you to my carrd. This carrd has a link to all of my social media, my commission info, and more, so check it out if you're interested! My AO3 is also linked in my carrd, so if you're having difficulty finding me or can't use the link that I will paste at the end of this announcement, check there!

Now onto what I'm sure you are all more excited for:

An Elemental Secret: Rewritten

I intend to have a weekly updating schedule (weird for me to try to have a schedule, I know), but keep in mind that I have a full time job and write for other projects such as zines, commissions, exchanges, and collabs. Currently, I have started rewriting chapter 4, and I have been quite pleased with my progress!

You can find me on AO3 under the username Punk_Pitcher

Here's the link to my profile:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Punk_Pitcher

There is where you'll find this fic (as well as many Danganronpa fics if you're interested in that; I'm sorry I like Danganronpa... there will be more).

I hope you all enjoy this project!

As stated last time, if there are any other of my Wattpad fanfics that you'd be interested in me rewriting, please let me know! I can't promise that I'll rewrite all of my old stuff, but I want to give other stories a shot too! Of course, An Elemental Secret: Rewritten will be my highest Sonic fic priority.

Thank you all for staying by me. It's amazing to see how many people jumped onto this idea. From new fans to those that don't even remember how the fic went because it's been so long. Thanks for making me feel old.

This project isn't just me going back to my long standing special interest as a way to relive my childhood now that I'm an adult who has to pay bills and junk. This is for everyone who has ever been touched by my stories. Those who laughed, cried, screamed, and more. Those who I inspired. Those who inspired me. Writing is my passion, and I want to continue sharing everything I've created, and it all started here.

Thank you all for everything. I hope to see you on AO3.

<3 Lava/Leon/Logan