where is his love gone?

Jisung and lino . The best couple in the whole campus . Their parents were friends that why they knew each other from childhood. They both know that they love each there but never talked about this .

It was their last year in highschool. Everything was going nice but one day when jisung reached school lino was not there . He tried to contact lino but his phone was off. He then contacted at his home , maid picked the call .

" can I talk to lino ?"

"He left with his parents for US last night ."
" when will they come ?"
"sorry , sir but I don't know about this ?"
"OK, thanks ."

He put the phone back in his pocket

He was confused that why lino didn't informed him that he is leaving for US.

Jisung pov ^

I didn't find lino at school , I contacted him but his phone was off so I call at his house number  , the Maid picked the phone up and tell that they leaved for US ,
I was confused why he didn't informed me about this but thinking it might be something important
I shrugged it off and continued with my Classes .

After 1 week.
Author's pov^
In this time Jisung contacted lino's parents but didn't get to talk to lino .
Today he was coming back and jisung was a airport to pick up them.

Jisung's pov^
I am here at airport waiting for lino to arrive .
After some time lino arrived with his parents,  I saw him
Then our eyes meet , his face lightened up but why he is looking pale and weak .

I greeted his parents and then hugged him .

Author's pov^

"why you didn't pick up my calls ? You know how worried I was ?" ( getting teary )

"sorry jisungieee... I lost my phone ."

"no need to say sorry but from now on inform me whenever you go somewhere, atleast I will not be worried,"

"now don't cry Babe."

"( TO LINO' S parents) uncle aunt driver is here you guys can go . I will bring lino , I want to spend some time with him."

His parents went to their house and lino and jisung went in another car. They had a little chit chat in car while their way to lino' s house . 

Jisung pov^

I talked with lino but he was looking pale and somehow sad , he was sounding a little cold but maybe he was just tired .

Author's pov^
In next some days jisung feel that lino was ignoring him. Not much but he was ignoring him. Jisung thought that something was  distrusting him .

They had their finals
After some days of their finales exams

Jisung pov^

I was going somewhere but then I see lino sitting in a cafe I wanted to surprise him so I called him asking him where is he ?but he said that he is at home I cut the call saying okay.
I was confused by this but then I see felix joining him they start talking . I don't want to spy on them so I went to my home.

Author's pov^
Next day was their graduation,  jisung was happy because he was going to propose lino today . After their graduation ceremony,  jisung took the mic and asked for everyone's attention.

Jisung pov^

I took the mic and asked for everyone's attention and then asked lino
"lino you are the love of my life and I want you to be mine and me to be yours . Will you be my boyfriend."

I was waiting for the answer I know, but instead I heard lino laughing.
"you little boy , I just behaved nicely to you and you thought that as of love and I will except your proposal. NO!"

Author pov^

Everyone was shocked to hear lino's answer
Everyone knew that they love eachother but lino's answer confused everyone .

.............................

Stay tuned for next chapter 😇..
You can call me light .
Sorry for my poor English.