chapter 13 ( FINAL CHAPTER)

On their wedding day^
"Jisung you come with me , fast."hyunjin said to bring his friend in dressing room.
"Hyunjin just let me meet minho once and then I'll come , I haven't seen him from morning."
"He isn't going anywhere , he's all yours."
" I know but .."
And with that he bring jisung in dressing room and on the other side of the villa minho was also wanting to meet jisung.
"Hyung , where are you going?"felix said with his hands folded on his chest .
And minho who was going to sneak from the room looked like a cat who got caught while sneaking out of the house.
"I.... I was just going to get some fresh air."
"You have already had fresh air , now come I know you were going to meet jisung hyung."
"I don't know why you both don't let us meet."
"Just wait it will worth it."felix said while smiling.

........time skips.....

All the guests had arrived and were at the hall waiting for wedding ceremony to start. Minho just went their to greet guests and his friends .
While in dressing room^
"I this the day I have dreamed of all my life."
"Yes jisung but why you look sad."
"Y'know sometimes it fears me what would have happened if I never have gotten my memory back. Minho will always be blaming himself and I will be living empty from heart."
"Ji but you remembered everything and it's not a thing to be sad about today."
"I feel lucky to have him as my life partner."
" don't cry jisung , it's your day today it's a special day for both of you."
" they are tears of happiness, but no more tears from now on , only smile and happiness."
" yehh.. that's my boy, now let's go he can't wait to see you and neither you." Hyunjin said laughing.
"Jisung how long you are doing to take , my son is waiting for you."jisung's dad said while opening the door.
" dad I'm also your son." Jisung said pouting.
Both jisung's dad and hyunjin giggled at jisung's cuteness.
Everyone now was waiting for jisung to arrive and soon he arrived with his dad and hyunijn.
Minho was stunned how beautiful jisung was looking and all he can do was just admire his love.

Their outfit

.......
The priest did all the wows and ceremony things and then they exchanged their ring.
Minho wore him ring and when jisung was doing the same he whispered something in jisung's ear,"You're looking beautiful like an angle and."
"And?"
"You both are pronounced as husbands now you may kiss" the priest said.
"And You're officaly mine infront of the whole world and no one can take you away from me." He said while,looking into jisung's eyes and then kissed him and jisung also kissed him back with tears in his eyes but tears of happiness.
Everyone started cheering hyunjin was so happy after seeing his frends getting a happy life after all the struggles and felix cheering for them.

................................

After one months
after hyunlix wedding^
It was hyunjin's and felix's wedding today and now they were searching for jisung and minho as they said they wanted to watch a movie together .
"Hyun did you find them."
"No last time I saw them on stairs like 2 hours ago before we went to change clothes."hyuniin said.
"Did you checked them in their room."
"No lix."
" where would they have gone they will probably be there."felix said while puting his hand on his head being done with his husband.

They went to their room but before he knocked the door he saw that it was already opened and slowly he opened the door just to see minho on couch and jiwung on his lap sitting on his crouch and both kissing like there's no end . Jisung sucking minho's neck and him feeling pleasure at everything his husband was doing. They were so busy in eachothe that they didn't noticed that someone was watching them.
"We can watch movie some other day."felix said while slowly shuting the door.
"Why not make our own movie tonight."hyunjin said while smirking and in a blink of time he has carried felix in bridal style and took him to their room.

......................

It's the end ♥️ I'm happy to finish my first story and that it now I'll focus on MYTH / minsung okiee . Support that too.♥️❤️

♥️❤️