chapter 2

Tears were forming in jisung's eyes , his friend hyunjin tried to comfort him but jisung ran to washroom .

Lino's eyes were also teary but he was somehow managing it , he went to his car . Felix followed him to his car .

Felix pov^
I see lino rejecting jisung but was i the only one who know how much lino was holding . Jisung started crying  After hearing Lino's words but hyunjin ran to him to comfort him , I saw lino leaving the hall , he was little running and when I saw him in the car my heart achead seeing my one and only brother crying was so hard for me .

Hyunjin pov^

I can't believe lino's words , I wanted to ask him why he did this to jisung but I think comforting my friend was more important for me .

  Author pov^

Hyunjin reached their but jisung had locked him inside the bathroom . Somehow hyunjin managed to let the door opened by jisung.

"hyun , why he did this to me ? He is my everything,  he also know that I can't live without him . Am I that bad ?( sobbing really hard )"

"you're not bad. It's something wrong with him that he rejected you , but forget it for now."

Author pov^

After comforting him , he dropped jisung to his home , his parents was not at home so hyunjin decided to stay with him that night.

2 Days later .....

Felix pov^

We are soon leaving for US . I am with lino , he is hurt it's not easy to leave your love knowing that he hates you now.
I can't take this anymore . I decided to call hyunjin and tell him everything. He can tell jisung about this later .

Author pov^

Felix called hyunjin and told him what was the matter .
After knowing everything hyunjin was so shocked , he decided to tell jisung because he can't  see his friends relationship breaking .

At jisung's home

"jisungieee are you not going to say goodbye to lino." Jisung's dad said.

"Don't ever say his name in front of me dad , I hate him."

"but jisung..."

Suddenly he got a call from hyunjin , he answered the call

"yes , hyun?""

"first don't stop me because it's about lino and I wanted to tell you that lino didn't rejected you because he hates you , he rejected you because he has a disease and their are not much chances of his recovery , he will be having his treatment in US . He said that he hates you because he wanted you to hate him so when something happens to him you will not be much hurt."

Jisung was shocked , he can't feel himself tears were flowing on his cheeks.

"jisung?jisung?"

He heard nothing but jisung's parents voice in background asking where was he going .

.............

Please support me
It's my first story but I am already writing another story but I am stuck in between of that . That is also a minsung ff.😇