chapter 11

"Btw where is minho hyung?"jisung asked to everyone on dinner table.
"Umm..he-he probably be in company as we have a meeting tomorrow and he have to bring some files from there."felix said.
"Ohh...ok"
And with this they finished their food and all went to their room.
Jisung packed his bags and head to sleep at 10.30.

Next day^
He came outside with his bags and suitcase where felix was in car and hyunjin waiting for jisung. He already bid goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Lee but he haven't seen minho since last evening.
He get into the car and felix started the car.
Jisung asked felix
"Wher is minho hyung I haven't seen him from evening?"
"Ohh.. hy-y-ung came late last night and worked on some files till late so he is st-t-ill sleeping."
"Ohh.."," didn't he came to say me goodbye."he whispered.

Felix pov^last evening
"Hyung please handle yourself."
"No it's all my fault and I don't want to hurt him anymore."minho said with tears in his eyes.
Saying this he went outside but I probably know he will go to the park he used to go everytime he missed jisung.
I saw jisung and seeing him like that was really painful he screaming because of pain and I can't even imagine how hard it is for minho to see his love like this. Anyone can say he love jisung more than anyone because in these five years he haven't even layed his eyes on anyone. He truly love him.

In midnight ^
I was sleeping then I heared a knock on my door thinking who it can be at this time I confusingly opened the door to see minho hyung with a blank face. He than came inside,
"Felix I have to tell you something. "
"Hmm."I respond waiting for him to speak.
"I'll not be meeting jisung tomorrow at the airport or in home so please make an excuse to him as I'm not able to face him anymore."minho said.
"But he really wanna see you and he was even asking about you at dinner."
"But he don't remember the old us , he just remember me as minho whom he met 2 days ago and became friend with and i cant face him this version of him , how can I face him knowing that he don't remember those beautiful memories we had together and thinking I only remember those memories every time make me feel like crying."
I felt his words he was being genuine and thinking for the right instead of forcing himself to jisung to make him remember everything. I respected his decision.
After some minute he left my room.

In morning I was the one to drive them to airport. When we were in car jisung asked me about minho and I made a lame excuse about it.

Jisung pov^
I really wanted to see minho hyung , I don't know why I feel so attached to him like I know him from a very long time I haven't seen him from last evening but genuinely I loved the moments we spent together when he fell on top of me or when I saw him shirtless I felt butterflies if it wasn't my headache i would have probably can s3e him for hours and I don't know why I just want to be close to him it feels like he is someone I wanted to meet all these years but how it can be possible when I come to know about him just some days ago and why I felt bad when he didn't come to say be goodbye .
The whole drive to airport was silent after felix tell me about minho and I also didn't wanted to speak either as my thoughts were already loud enough and all of them were about minho , first time we met and that movie night but why I'm thinking about all of this?
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't heard hyunjin calling my name and I suddenly came out of my thoughts.
"Jisung what happened ?"
"N-n-othing , nothing happened, I'm okay."
"You look lost um.. we have reached let's go."hyunjin said with a little smile.
"O-o-ky"sh!t why I'm shuttering .
I took my luggage out of the car and headed towards the entrance of airport but the moment I entered the airport my head started hurting a little and I felt numb. Is it a deja vu ?
"Why I is feeling like this?"I thought.
"Ji are you okay?"hyunjin asked worried .
I gave him a forced smile to assure that I'm okay I don't want to make him worry more.
Thoughts of minho was again surrounding my mind.
"Why it feel like I'm leaving something beloved here? Why I feel like I have experienced it before? Why my head is hurting again?"

These thoughts crossed my mind. The scene of airport and having minho in my mind was making me feel something different .
And then I felt a sharp pain in my head and it was the highest level of pain I have never experienced and I left out a scream gaining attention of many people including hyunjin and felix who haven't noticed me being behind and was heading toward the checking counter. They came running toward me.
"Hyung , hyung what happened?"felix said worried.
"Jisung are you okay?jisung?"hyunijn said.

But suddenly all the pain was gone but something else happened I saw the face of the person whom I was seeing all these years in my views and it was non other than minho and suddenly everything became clear.
"MY LOVE NO I CANT LEFT HIM BEHIND ALL ALONE."
"hyunjin felix we have to go back , hurry."I said running toward the exit door and both of them followed me confused.

I said to felix to drive fast as it was still morning and there were not many cars on the road and we reached home faster than expected.

I opened the door of the house and Mr. And Mrs. Lee came running to me.
"Uncle Aunt please dont stop me now and where is minho?
"He is in his room."Mrs.lee said as she has never seen jisung like this.
I straight went to minho's room and opened the door with all following me with having a worried expression on their face but I was fast to reach before them.

I opened the door and saw minho crying silently while holding his pillow and seeing me he hurriedly wiped his tear and said
"Jisung I thought you already left for airport , what happened?"he said smiling forcely.
"Don't act like this idiot , did you think that I'll leave you like this."I said crying and hugging a surprised minho.
"Yehh.. I remembered everything."I added hugging him more tight and now he also realised what is happening and hugged me back while letting his tears flow.
I back up with hug with my hands still on his shoulder,
"Jisung ? how? When?"
"Leave it , I remembered you is the only thing that's important now and now I love you even more than before , you left yourself hurting just to not see your love in pain , but promise me you're not going to leave me in future or I'll not come to you again."I said laughing with tears in my eyes.
"Jisung, im not gonna leave you till my last breath I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow." Minho said .

A/n pov^
Saying this both of them leaned in for kiss and the kiss was not simple it was passionate and filled with all the love they have held in there heart all these years.

................

Hii.. finally he remembered everything and I think I'll only write two more chapter and I'm done with this book.
I'm kinda struggling with studies but I'm trying hard to keep up with everything.

After this I'll focus on my other story hehe..
Have a nice day ❤️❤️