chapter 9

( lino's real name is Minho but everyone call him lino )
"What took you this long?" jisung said.
"Nothing I was just talking to felix."
"Let's go." he added.

Day of fashion show

Lino was wearing a black suit and was looking freaking hot( why he is sooo hwwaatttttttt) following with some rings and a necklace

Jisung wearing a black leather jeans with a black shirt with some accessories and he was also looking stunning ( imma die for this man)

Hyunin and felix were also looking gorgeous, they all met and greeted eachother.
"Hello nice to meet you again Mr. Minho hope today this show bring us a lot of success."said jisung.
"Nice to meet you too jisung but please call don't call me Mr.minho Minho is also fine." said lino.
"Btw jisung you're looking great." lino added .
"Why it's so hot I think it's because of you minho."said jisung.
Lino felt a strange feeling in his stomach as his love was complimenting him .

"Guys let's go have our seats." said hyunjin while smiling who was standing with felix all the time .
Fashion show begin and ( I don't know )
They greeted their client and everyone many celebties were also there they greeted them also.

After the show ^( in evening)
A little party was organised and they were sitting their talking with some people suddenly felix got a call and he excused himself to outside as music was so loud their .
He came and asked hyunijn and jisung, "hyung my mom is asking if you guys can come home for dinner tonight."
"I'm okay but if jisung wants then I'll come." hyunjin said while looking at jisung .
"Ofc if aunt wants then we'll go it's been years since I have seen my beautiful aunt." jisung said smiling.
Lino was also smiling seeing jisung smiling .

In night^

Door bell ring and Mrs.lee opened the door to see four handsome looking man standing their in them two were her sons and other two were her favourite childs she haven't seen in years.
"Ohh...sung , hyun you guys have grown so much and freaking handsome also." she said while hugging both of them.
"Ohh aunt I missed you."said jisung .
"That's why you haven't called me for one year." she said .
"Sorry aunt you know in company work and all ." jisung said nervously . She laughed it out as she was teasing him.
"Hyun my darling you're taller then me now." she said .
"Aunt I missed you also." hyunjin said.

"Mom are you going to talk about everything at door or will let them come inside." lino said grabbing his mom's attention and she realised that lino must be hurting inside .

After some time
After resting for a while they showered and changed to clothes ( their are still in their hotel room but like Lee's own a clothing company that surely will have cloths at their home )

At diner table
They were chit chatting and eating their dinner when jisung spoke
"Minho can I call you lino as it suits on you", lino chocked on his food but jisung gave him water.

He haven't heard someone calling lino as felix call him hyung and his parents have only called him minho so everyone was quite shock as how he remembered his name .

"Yeah ofc you can." said lino smiling .

Are their any chances of him remembering me he remembered the nickname he gave to me but he might have heared it from his parents or hyunjin , I'm just stupid he has forgotten me .
Lino thought throughout the rest of the dinner.

After dinner felix wanted to watch a movie and everyone aggred .
They sit up in their home theater and the movie was the movie jisung and lino watched on their last date .
Hyunjin and felix were sitting together and jisung and lino were also sitting together . Lino was feeling at little uneasy as he is the only one who remember their memories of that movie date but jisung was watching it normally .

He haven't watched this movie for years but it feels like he know everything about it, he started getting views again but as he was tired from the day he soon drifted into sleep.

In morning ^
He saw that he was still Sleeping in theater room but his chair was adjusted as a bed for him to sleep nicely.
Hyunjin have gone to their hotel to checkout and get their luggage as aunt lee insisted them to stay with them for a day .

Han woke up and made his way to the room while greeting Mr and Mrs Lee, he went to a room said that it's for him but he entered into another room and directly went to bathroom but before he can open it someone else opened it from inside reveling a shirtless lino only in his joggers with wet hairs looking damn hot .
Jisung was lost in his beauty but lino asked what brought him here but before jisung can reply he again got view from past and his head hurted so bad that he fell on ground holding it .
Lino called hyunjin from downstairs as he has already came and lyied jisung on bed.
Hyunjin came upstairs worried for his friend.

Thanks for reading and sorry if some dialogues don't make sense , I can't write many dialogues hehe.....

Hope you loved it 💞