chapter 8

Days passed and today jisung and hyunjin will be bording to US , hyunjin and jisung both were sitting on their seats .
The fashion show will be held in two days and they will meet felix and his brother before the show so they can talk about their deal and collab.
Hyunjin and felix decided that they will tell lino about everything happened to jisung soon and they know how much sad and angry lino will be on them and on everyone for hiding this truth from him for 5 years.
Felix has already told lino that the company is run by both hyunjin and jisung.

<One day before the show>
They decided to meet in a hotel.
Lino and felix were already their and waiting for others to arrive .
"Will he be still angry on me." lino said .
"He will be as I haven't told him anything i haven't even contacted him after that day" he added .
"Hyung be calm he is here for company work and I believe he will not mix his personal life with work."
"I fucking don't care about work I don't know how I will face him, do he still hates me ? He must be as I hurted him so much."
"Hyung that was not your fault , it was for the sake of both of you and me and hyunjin have something to tell you." felix said.
But soon hyunjin and jisung arrives.

Lino pov^
I was freaking out by how I will face him and yeah I still love him , I have never looked at anyone else as he is the only one who has the right to call me his and I will never give this right to anyone else in my life .

And than I saw him coming from the entrance and he still look same hot and cute at the same time .
^This is how he looked like^

He than came and greeted us and showed his hand to my direction for a handshake

He than came and greeted us and showed his hand to my direction for a handshake .

A/n pov^

Lino was so lost in his beauty and when he saw jisung offering his hand for a handshake he suddenly came out of his mind and shake hands with him.
Touching his love After 5 years feels like heaven to him and all he wanted to do is hug him and not let him go anywhere.

"Hello Mr.minho  it's so nice to meet you and I think it's our first time meeting as felix told me you came to US in middle school. I was shocked when I found felix had a elder brother." jisung said while smiling.

Lino was confused and looked at felix and then at hyunjin and both were giving him a awkward smile .

"So let's talk about our collab." jisung said .
And then they started talking about tomorrow's show and their comapines , lino was talking but his mind was thinking why jisung was acting this way. Is he giving minho any type of punishment or what?

In evening^

Hyunjin asked jisung to wait in car and said him that he wanted to talk to felix about something .

When he went inside the sight broke his hurt seeing lino crying silently while his brother was side hugging him.

"You guys tell me what you're hi--id-ing from me and why my sun-g-gie is a-a-cting that way." lino said between sobes.

And after that both of them tell minho about jisung's accident , his memory loss, how it was aggred by both families that they will not tell lino about this as both are not in a good condition physically and mentally,how he still get views of his past with lino but can't recognise him.

Lino's heart was shattered into pieces
He was not with his love in his hard time and these types of thoughts cover his mind.

"I am getting punishment for making him sad, for leaving him without telling any reasons,  it's all my fault", lino said while crying.

"Felix take hyung home and comfort him jisung is waiting for me okay." hyunjin said .
felix nodded.

........
Thanks guys for reading
I'm not much satisfied with this one but yeah here it is.
Hope you will like it and

Happy birthday to our best leader ❤️😇and he is half 52 now.
Are we getting a notchan's room live today?