chapter 7

Mr.wang what about the project with know clothing brand , jisung said while sitting on his chair.
He signaled Mr.wang to sit also.
"Sir our client will be organising a fashion show next month and our jewellery and know company's outfits will be shown their", he said.
"Mr.lee will be coming tomorrow to meet you and talk to you about the project . If the fashion show will be successful, our this collab will raise both companies name."he added.
They talked for some minutes and then Mr.wang left.
Soon hyunjin came into jisung's cabin.

"Jisung do you know who is coming tomorrow" hyunjin said .
"Yes.. Lee company's CEO."
"My Dumbo friend didn't you realised that this company is of aunt and uncle Lee's."he said excitingly.
"This means the person coming tomorrow is felix." jisung said a little surprised.
"How come I didn't realised it." , he added.
"Because you're so busy worrying about nothing." hyunjin said a little laughing.
"Why you didn't tell me and mom dad also didn't tell me anything."
"It was my plan to surprise you my dumbo."

*hyunjin was making it easy but he was a little worried as the company is run by both Lee brothers .
He was happy because his boyfriend was coming and he will meet him after an year but he also know what is waiting for jisung.*

Next day
Jisung pov*
Me and hyunjin went to airport to pick up felix and when felix showed up both hyunjin and felix's face was filled with happiness.
"they are so cute."I thought .
Felix greeted me and we also hugged eachother .
He is really a sunshine , because of him all of us are happy . Me , hyun , my parents .

We talked about the project and about the fashion show .

A/n pov^

Guys come downstairs food is ready , jisung's mother said.
All of them were sitting in their dinning area and having a chit chat.

"Felix , how is minho doing?" , jisung's father said.
"He is doing good now , his treatment is also over now," felix said.
Jisung have heard his name some times before also but today he decided to ask.

"Mom, who is minho?",jisung asked .
After some moment
"Felix's elder brother." his mom answered.

"And how come I don't know that felix had an elder brother also." jisung said curiously.
Hyunjin choked on his food .
Felix gave him glass of water.
"He was already in US for studies before we move their he has never been to Korea after middle school."felix said while handling the situation.

"Oh.. you both are the CEO of your company , right!", jisung said .
"I really wanna meet him." jisung added.

........

Sorry for my bad Grammer
And thanks for reading 😇