chapter 3

Now jisung was in a cab heading to airport to met his love , he can't let his love suffer alone . He reached their but the plane had taken off already .
He was late . He was not with his love in his hard time .
So many thoughts was running in his mind while he was heading to his house . He didn't realise that he was walking in the middle of road . His mind was filled with his and lino's memories. He was missing him already.
He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise that a truck was coming toward his direction.

And

.

BAAMMM.....

Some cars stoped their the truck driver and some other people took him to the hospital.  Jisung had his ID card so they were able to contact his parents and called them informing about jisung .

After 3 hours......

Jisung was in opreation theater and outside their his mom was crying hyunjin was trying to comfort her and his father was walking here and there in tension.
After 1 more hour doctor came out of ot , all of them headed to him
" how is my son?" said jisung's mom
" is he okay ? He is the only one we have." said his dad .
Hyunjin was standing their waiting for doctor's answer
" his head got hit so hard and the injury was quite serious , he is out of danger now but if he didn't woke up in three days there are many chances thqt he is in coma" , said the doctor.

Everyone was standing their in utter shock.

........

I'LL UPDATE SOON
THANKS FOR READING .....
PLEASE SOORY ABOUT THE TYPOS ...
This one is kinda short ..

A/N: LIGHT