chapter 12

So you guys haven't got any minsung moments yet so here are some🫣hehe..

After 2 Years^
In morning
Minho opened his eyes and saw jisung sleeping next to him "how could anyone be this much beautiful? Your eyes , cheeks , lips , nose everything about you is just perfect."he thought.
He admired his love's face for a while until his eyes shifted to the clock hanging on wall.
It was 7am and he went to take a quick shower as he didn't wanted to sleep more or he wanted to tease jisung because why would he woke up instead of cuddling with his baby on there free day because he wanted to tease him.
After some minutes he came from bathroom shirtless and towel hanging on his neck and wet hairs( just imagine that's so HOT!).
He stand next to bed while a little hovering above jisung to let water fall on jisung from his hairs.
Feeling the cold liquid on his face he woke up from his sleep and said"min please let me sleep " jisung said whinning.
"Baby wake up it's already 9.30 we have to go to pick up hyunjin and felix " minho said while making his voice fell like he is in hurry.jisung shut open his eyes
"WHAT ? why didn't you woke me up before ? Minho now we will be late" jisung said while hurrying to bathroom.
"You were the one saying -min please let me sleep" minho said while copying him but jisung was already inside bathroom.
"It's a crime to be this cute han jisung " minho said laughing at his boyfriend's cute behaviour.
Minho was still shirtless and was drying his hair with towel when jisung came out of bathroom
"Min you still haven't dressed yet , we are already late" jisung said.
But minho was laughing while sitting on bed and jisung found that something was not right and then his eyes shifted at the clock on wall and it was 7.45 .
The done look on his face made minho laugh more.
His jumped of bed and started hitting minho's shoulder
"You never let me sleep. You know I don't like waking up early speciallty on our day off , you never let me sleep in morning and in night also"he whispered the last words but it was loud enough for minho to hear.
"Baby this is not fair you're sleeping nicley every night. It's been days since I not let you sleep by the way how about tonight ?" He said while smirking making jisung cheeks red from shyness.
He then hovered above jisung and kissed him and jisung didn't even took a second to kiss back.
After minutes they ran out of air and broke the kiss
"Now go and get changed I'm going to make something for breakfast."minho said while getting back from jisung .
" You wear something first."jisung said while searching for his phone on side table.

Minho get dressed In a simple outfit as first he was going to cook something for breakfast and then jisung dressed in a oversized black t-shirt and baggy jeans and came downstairs. Minho was setting the breakfast on table and they started eating the delicious breakfast mad eby minho.
Let me tell you what is happening till they eat their food.
So the fashion show was a huge sucess for both companies and demand for their products were rising and jisung remembered everything so minho decide to start a branch of his company in Korea so he can live with jisung and hyunijn and jisung started a company in US whose ceo was hyunjin so he can live with his boyfriend felix who was also handling their company in US.
And after two years of living as boyfriends they decided to marry and their wedding is next week that's why hyunjin and felix was coming to Korea from US and they have to pick them up from airport at 10 that's why jisung hurried when he heared that it was 9.30 already. After their breakfast minho also changed his cloths to something stylish.

.......

Now they were standing on exit gate of airport waiting for hyuniin and felix to arrive and soon they was them and jisung ran to hug both of them and minho followed him to hug them also.
"Congrats to both of you" hyunjin said while breaking the hug.
"Yehh.. Congrats you guys know how eagrly i wanted to meet you"felix said giggling and his boyfriend laughing on his cute behaviour.
"I missed you too felix and you hyun too."jisung said .
"Thanks and let's go we will talk at home." Minho said as they were so loud .

They stayed at minsung's house for the day and went to hyunjin's parents house for further stay.

In evening jisung was out to buy ice cream for both of them and minho was making dinner. Jisung entered the house to see his boyfriend singing some kind os song while placing the food in oven.
"Baby , I'm back ."
"Ohh.. ji you came , food will take 10 minutes."
"I should place the icecream in fridge then , well eat it after dinner."jisung said while going to fridge and then he sat on the dinning table while admiring his boyfriend placing the cutlery on table.
"Why he is looking EXTRA hot today , his Vieny hands and his well shaped body woahh... I'm glad that this man is mine." Jisung was lost In his thoughts and he came out from his thoughts when  minho snapped his finger infront of jisung's face while looking at him weirdly.
"Why are you staring at me like this? I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stare like that , y'know I'm all yours."he said while placing food infront of jisung to eat.
Jisung cheeks again got pink as he just got caught while admiring his love.
After finishing their food jisung was doing the dishes while minho was standing leaning on kitchen counter after jisung was done he took out the icecream and sat on counter and started eating his icecream while minho was standing their eating his own.
"Min I wanna taste your icecream."
"Here."minho said while giving his a spoonful of icecream.
"Not like this."
"Hmm?" Minho was confused but soon understand what his baby was wanting. He ate the icecream and connected their lips while transferring icecrem to jisung's mouth . Minho was backing up from kiss but jisung was so into kissing him and now minho was also kissing him passionately. Soon jisung wrapped his legs around minho's waist and hands around his neck while minho holding jisung's neck and soon he lifted jisung while still kissing him and he then took him to the sofa and they started making out.( I can't write what happen next so imagine it yourself you nasty people ) ( I wanna experience this type of kissing in real aww...).
After an hour jisung was above minho resting his head on minho's chest while hearing his hearbeat.
"Can you hear my heartbeat."
" yehh.. and it's a music i can hear for my whole life."
"But do you can hear someone's name."
"What?"
" listen carefully it's saying jisung everytime it beats."
"Heyyy.. stop saying cheesy things."jisung said while hitting minho's chest.
"Ahh.. that hurts."he fake cried.
And they both started giggling.
" You know Min I must have done something good in my past life that I got you."
"Now who's saying cheesy stuff."
"Hey I mean it for real."
"I know baby and I'm happy that I have you as my life partner."

And they drifted into their dreamland.

...............

Aww... Next will be final chapter
I love both of them ❤️❤️❤️, I just can't 🥲😇 they're so cute...

Ignore any mistakes or I'll edit them soon.