We have arrived!

We have arrived!

It was nighttime, and we were walking as usual, guided by the blue star. We were climbing a mountain when we saw other groups of people walking in the same direction. When we reached the top of the mountain, we saw that it was a vast plateau on which many people had already gathered.

It was at this point that the star appeared to descend to earth to land. My father said: "This is the place. We can finally stop".

We asked others what they were doing there, and those who spoke our language replied: "Sotuknang, Master of Ceremonies, told us to leave home and follow the sign until it stopped."

There were great scenes of joy, as everyone was happy to finally realize that the path they had followed was the right one, and that it wasn't all madness.

It was the biggest gathering I'd ever seen. And new people were arriving again and again.

All the clans of our people were represented: in addition to our own, there was the Spider clan, the Snake clan, even the most quarrelsome of all, the Bow clan, and many others.

Fires were lit. Children challenged each other and jumped over the flames.

We finally went tobed after singing praises together for a long time to our Creator, Taiowa.