chapter one: a new player.

Naruto had signed into new-world online for the first time meeting Frederica he asked where the best place to gain experience and level up was so being not so new to the game Frederica said.

"There's a forest to the west with lots of low level monsters for easy experience points to earn for new players. Good luck."

And so without hesitation naruto sped off to the western forest to slay some monsters leaving a dust cloud behind him as Frederica covers her face from the dust and said.

"That's... some impressive speed.
How do you think he used all his starting points???. Did he put them all into agility or maybe he put half into his agility and half into his vitality or maybe...."

Dreg then said.

"If I didn't know any better Frederica I'd say that your infatuated with that newbie of a player. But if I'd take a wild guess.

I'd say he put 20 points into each of his stats to have a balanced set of skills.By doing that his abilities will become far more versatile then that Maple girls idea of all vitality. Or that Sally girls swashbuckler character.

The skills he'd have would also vary depending on how he plays his character. With any luck, I'd bet he'd possibly beat Sally and Maple in a 2 vs. 1 fight You never know what will happen."

Meanwhile in the western forest naruto had been cutting down creature after creature after creature after creature.

With each creature destroyed his skill levels kept rising. Eventually he'd unlocked super speed, vanish, mirage,a special skill called evasive maneuver, and a proficiency skill call graceful healing. He stayed in the forest all day and all night until he'd accumulated another 100 stat points and like before he put 20 into each of his stats.

Deciding to rest he'd sat in meditation literally using the skill while he'd been attacked for ten seconds after which he'd slain the beasts attacking him and moved on to find a dungeon for higher amounts of experience points to gain.

By the time Naruto finished clearing the entire forest he'd already reached player level 12 easily. He'd come across the same hydra dungeon that Maple had learned about and he realized he'd gain lots of experience points and abilities.

Naruto then took a calming breath and said.

"First. Mirage. Next, super speed, now evasive maneuver, then double slash,now vanish, then double slash again, my MP is getting low. One more attack should finish the hydra for good.
Vanish, super speed, and triple slash!!!."

The hydra fell and pixelated not long afterwards and naruto's abilities screen appeared showing a new ability called venomous strike. He then read the text and said.

"Venomous strike. A single hit from this attack will inflict heavy poison status to the enemy while granting poison immunity to the user if hit by a poison based attack the user will have their resistance increase by 10 to 20 percent."

Noticing the blood of the hydra had integrated itself into his sword naruto's face adopted a very wide almost evil grin. As if this skill he'd unlocked had been meant for him specifically.

He then opened the treasure chest and recieved a unique set of armor that was a blood red in color and when checking the stats he noticed it's overall stats were very balanced and granted him a boost to his own current stats in battle. Plus resistance increase to all status conditions and effects.

He later met the weapons shopkeep runner IZ and requested that his sword be strengthened and he have a full set of light armor be made for him to use in future battles. IZ was more then happy to do so but needed materials so he went fishing and got a bunch of scales.