chapter 9: the final loose ends.

Heading to homeroom class naruto met up with Risa before Kaede arrived to ruin everything FINALLY stopping her suspicion about him. He'd pulled Risa aside and pulled out a coin attached to a string saying he'd been practicing hypnosis but was unsure if the item was genuine. Even though he'd already known it was Risa didn't have to know that. 

Risa then said.

"Sure thing I'll help you practice.
After all, classmates help each other."

Naruto then said.

"Great.  I just need you to watch the coin as it moves and only pay attention to the sound of my voice and then you should be hypnotized once you feel sleepy."

Naruto then slowly swung the coin in front of Risa as she paid attention to only that and Naruto's voice.

Naruto then said.

"Risa. Your efforts to find out about Naruto's past are nothing but a waste of time. You will no longer pursue his past."

And Risa said.

"There is nothing suspicious about Naruto. My efforts to uncover his past are a waste of my time and I won't pursue to uncover his past anymore."

And Naruto said.

"Very good. When I snap my fingers your memories of all your research on Naruto's past will be forgotten."

And Risa said.

"I will forget all of my research about Naruto the moment you snap your fingers. I will not proceed any further."

And Naruto said.

"Very good.  When you hear my name being questioned you will say there's nothing suspicious about Naruto."

And Risa said.

"When I hear your name being questioned I will say there's nothing suspicious about Naruto he has no secrets to hide from anyone."

"Very good. Now when I snap my fingers your memories of researching my past will be erased and only your memories of my current status of being alone shall remain. You will remember only that."

Naruto then snapped his fingers and Risa woke from her hypnotic state.
After that, Risa woke up and said.

"Hey, how long was I asleep for???.
It felt like hours but it's only been 5 minutes???. I guess it does work."

Naruto then thought to himself.

"Perfect. She doesn't remember anything about her investigation of my past.
Now nobody will know about it or my mother or my involvement with the suicides over the last 3 years. The final loose end has been officially dealt with."

School went on as usual and when Naruto got home he was greeted by his mother dearest and told dinner would be ready shortly and that the house was fully cleaned during his time away.

His mother's reprogrammed mind had worked far better than he'd ever expected it to have. With his mother's past erased from her, she no longer had memories of the incident 3 years ago.

Her memories of being a sex slave whore were replaced with those of a truly loving devoted mother. And his father was no longer thought of at all.

Mother dearest then said.

"Welcome home master. I'd take it School went quite well today???."

And Naruto said.

"Yes, mother dearest it went very well.
I've been getting straight A grades in every single class including physical education and biology and chemistry.
Even my computer teachers are impressed at how great my skills are."