chapter 10: grandpa namikaze's suicidal confession.

Let me begin this chapter by saying that I don't own the image for the chapter.
It's from an ero Manga named
"Yama hime no mi " with that covered.
Let's begin the actual story telling.
.........................................................................
While naruto was on the hunt for the source of his mother's messed-up and cruel past misdeeds kushina's mind and body were being torn apart and tortured by unimaginable pleasure from all the vibrator toys inside of her pussy ass and breasts while being forced to watch the live recordings naruto had of her and his fathers secret sexual activities.

This was a 2 fold method.

The first was that because of all the vibrating being sent through her body her senses were all sent into overdrive.

The second was mental torture.
Forcing her to watch the flash drive recordings on repeat for hours of her past sex slave whoring days pretending to be a loving loyal mother and supportive father caused her emotional stability to slowly and gradually break apart to the point she'd scream but none were heard.

She'd struggled to break free but no success. Her eyes teared up as guilty thoughts of regret and suffering ran through her mind from the realization of what her past caused her to lose.

Eventually, she broke. Like a fragile egg she'd slowly cracked and finally broke out into a crying mess seeing her former self and what her son's actions had caused as far as being justified in doing so to the point she'd cried and cried.

Begging for it to stop. Begging for those memories to go away. Begging to make herself go back to being normal again.

From a hidden wireless speaker in the room of which also had a hidden camera naruto though away had a computer where he'd seen everything.

He then said through the speaker.

"There's only one way this ends mother.
You must accept your past misdeeds were not of your own volition and prove yourself to be the truthful mother you should have been from the beginning.

Once grandfather is out of the picture you and everyone else he'd subjugated into becoming sex-crazed whoring woman will be freed and liberated.

While he may be one of only many obstacles to overcome your past misdeeds will haunt your very mind.

Every time you see my face you will remember lying to an innocent child.
Every time I speak to you your very thoughts will be of what could have been a normal life of motherhood.

Every time you hear my voice you will be reminded of the men who corrupted and raped you to bring me into your life.

A life for a life is what you chose.
A life of whoring and selling your body over raising your only child properly.

Because your actions created me I will make you regret ever meeting the people who caused you to have me to begin with. I will make you scream and beg me to forgive you every time I walk out the door. Beg me to tell you what you did wrong just as I had when you lied to me.

This is your personal hell I was talking about. Your true nature will be revealed when I return.

Should you still be aware of your own son or just your master will determine how I treat you, how I will use you, how I will remake you into what you never were or should have been to me.