chapter 3: let the guild wars begin!!!.

In real life Naruto was a high school student but not just any kind of student.
Naruto was a student whose main course of study was computer programming and design for a future in the game industry one that would blow nwo out of the water.

Naruto's skills in computer programming were prodigy-level at best. However he still was a far cry from hacking other systems like NWO.

But once he did he'd put an end to their sabotage attempts on Maple and her guild base just for being too powerful.

He'd hack their systems break their firewalls and insert his avatar into the administrators lookout of the game.

Once inside he'd negotiate to have Maple tree left alone and let Maple play how she saw fit to play her character.

While inside the game he was being whispered about as a God and to some a devil for declaring war on every single guild base participating in the battle.

Lately naruto had unlocked an ability called modified crafting which allows him to make alterations to his gear.

His advanced mining ability let him harvest rare minerals like elemental crystals and metals advanced forge ability let him craft his armor and sword to well beyond it's previous stat levels.

As it stood Maelstrom's armor and sword stats were in the 5 digits possibly 6 digits in truth, he found the game boring. None of the so called strongest players came anywhere close to scratching his armor or chipping his sword. And Payne could attest to that.

It would take an army of guild members to defeat him and even then he wouldn't go down so easily without a good fight.

While repeating the dungeon boss fights he had unlocked a skill called wrath of God's where for 30 seconds he became a litteral God. The ability However randomly chose the God he'd become.

He hadn't tested it out yet but felt like he wouldn't need it anyway so he kept it secret from the competition until someone pushed him to use it.

After repeating the red dragon dungeon he had unlocked a skill called dragon's hide which while his armor was tough it still had to become stronger for him to be the strongest player in the entire game. Dragon's hide made him immune to all elemental based magic attacks.

It also increases his defense stat by 50% in battle and could only be unlocked by defeating the same dungeon 10 times.

His one other basic skill was intimidation. When faced with an enemy weaker then himself intimidation would discourage them from attacking.

The guild wars began and he'd apparently attracted a lot of attention to himself with his invitation of War.

His location now exposed on the event maps of all the other guilds he would have no choice but to fight. He alone would not allow his orb to be taken so easily. All at once players swarmed the entrance of his base in hopes he was easy to defeat. But when they saw who's base they had entered they regretted it.

Maelstrom then said.

"Do any of you have what it's going to take to defeat me???. I will fight to the end of this event by myself.

No help needed. Now come. Show me your strength and best me in battle if you can."

One random player said.

"Come on guys he's just one person.
He's got no other members but himself.
This should be an easy victory for us."

Maelstrom then said.

"You say that like the numbers are in your favor. Let me show you how 1 against 100 makes no difference.

Dragon's hide!!!.
Ryujin!!!."