chapter 12: a mother's desperation.

Kushina had begged and pleaded  to go with her despite having hated the place only Mikoto knew the layout of the building so she reluctantly called the airport and had the Namikaze private jet plane prepared for takeoff to the mountains where the house resided.

Landing on the runway they jumped into the limousine which was being driven by Mochi. Unfortunately, the moment they got into the back seat the windows were sealed and sleeping gas came out of the AC vents knocking them out to prevent any sort of resistance.

Once through the gates Mochi and Naruto stripped Kushina and Mikoto naked and put them in see-through lingerie maids' uniforms to wear.

Mikoto later found herself bound waking up next to Kushina who was willingly getting fucked by her master again. She'd done it again.

Submitted to her master and not her son's will. The hypnotic spell never did wear off and she'd never noticed but during the phone call naruto hypnotized Mikoto as well. This was to prevent any type of rebellious behavior against him.

Mikoto then said.

"YOU BASTARD!!!. HOW COULD YOU!!??.
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM DOING THIS TO US!!??, HAVE YOU NO SHAME OR DIGNITY FOR OTHERS AT ALL BESIDES YOURSELF!!??.

WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS REPULSIVE!!!. YOUR USING HER AGAIN!!!. ALL SHE WANTED WAS TO MAKE UP FOR HER MISTAKES BUT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE HER THAT MUCH COULD YOU!!!."

Naruto then said.

"Such a vulgar and rebellious attitude you have Aunt Mikoto. Perhaps you need to be taught a lesson as well wouldn't you agree mother dearest???.

Shall we teach your sister the consequences of talking back to your new master???."

Pausing from sucking off Naruto's dick Kushina then said.

"Yes, Namikaze Sama. Master should teach nee Chan a lesson in obedience.
I'm sure she will change afterward."

Naruto then snapped his fingers and Mikoto completely went limp unaware of anyone or anything around her.

Naruto then said.

"I am your master first and nephew Second.  You will refer to me as master, lord Namikaze, or Namikaze Sama.

Your duties are to your lord and master to cook, clean, and service me daily.
You will be unable to refuse any command I give you regardless.

You shall refer to Mochi as mistress, lady  Namikaze, or madam Namikaze Sama.
She will give you orders you will follow those orders, you are a servant first and a spiteful loving aunt Second."

And Mikoto said.

"You are my master first and nephew Second. I must not refuse your orders.
I will refer to you as master, lord Namikaze, order Namikaze Sama.

My duties are cooking, cleaning, and servicing my master daily. Mochi is my mistress. I will refer to her as mistress, lady Namikaze, or madam Namikaze Sama. I am a servant first and a loving aunt with spiteful Intentions second."

Naruto then said.

"Very good.  Once I snap my fingers your personality will change to that of the obedient maid meant to service me.

You will take my cock into your pussy.
You will not fight back and be impregnated with my children."

And Mikoto said.

"My personality will be changed to that of an obedient maid meant to service you.  I will take your cock inside me.

I will not fight back and be impregnated with your children. Use me as you see fit master. I'm yours to command master."