chapter 2: PVP FREE FOR ALL. THE RISE OF MAELSTROM.

Maelstrom had begun hunting down player after player after player in the first event. Naturally none stood a chance.

His skills with his sword and his impenetrable armor with full resistance to basically everything that could or would inflict heavy damage or status damage was unbreakable in a sense.

Not to mention any who came into physical contact with his armor had their HP heavily drained from them.

Using super speed maelstrom easily cut through many opponents single handedly. All of which were fairly strong themselves. Unfortunately however

Maple wasn't easy to beat either. Maelstrom was at number 4 in the rankings, Maple was number 3,Dread was number 2,pain was number 1.

Maelstrom then said.

"Well if it isn't Maple the invincible.
This will be so much fun fighting you.
Don't think you are the only person with poison-based attacks in your arsenal.

I'm going to slowly enjoy defeating you.
The name Maelstrom shall be whispered about throughout all of new world online currency I rank number 4.

You rank number 3 so if I beat you then I'll be able to fight Dread and pain.
Super speed and vanish!!!."

Maple then said.

"This is bad. Very bad. If I can't see him I can't hit him!!!. What should I do!!??."

Maelstrom then said.

"There's nothing you can do.
Venomous strike!!!. Your immune to physical damage but not status damage.
Vanish,God speed, slowly Maple watched her health drain away.

Standing at the top of the castle he was waiting for Maple to make her move as she said.

"VITALITY STATS ALL THE WAY!!!.
PARALYZING SHOUT!!!."

Sadly nothing happened. So she tried again and said.

"DEADLY BREATH!!!. THAT HAD TO HAVE WORKED ON HIM RIGHT???."

Sadly Maelstrom stood there unmoving with all his HP available to him and stats unchanged.

Maelstrom then said.

"Your attempts are admirable but my armor increases all my stats. Now here's an ability I unlocked when I first started.

Graceful healing!!!. This spell restores my MP and HP back to full as long as it's active. And each time I use venomous strike my immunity to poison increases.

Now to finish this fight and take on Dread and pain. It's been fun Maple.
BUT THIS IS THE END FOR YOUR VITALITY ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!.

GO HYDRA!!!.
NOW GRACEFUL HEALING!!!.
FINALLY MY HIDDEN MOVE.
BLADE OF DIVINE ASSISTANCE!!!.

THIS SKILL IS ONLY USABLE IF I'VE USED DIVINE HEALING MORE THEN ONCE IN BATTLE!!!."

Maelstrom's blade then lit ablaze with blue and purple flames cutting straight through maples shield even with devour Maple had been run through as maelstrom said.

"Surprised!!??. You should be!!!.
My divine assistance ability drains others of their strength and vitality!!!.
Goodbye Maple it's been fun but this is where it ends!!!."

Maples HP then hit zero and she was logged out of the event. Maelstrom then pulled up his map and finding dreads location used his God speed to find him.

After which he'd used hydra and eliminated Dread from the event.
That just left pain and that fight wouldn't be easy for maelstrom.

Pain was hailed as the strongest player in the game and nobody dared to challenge him because he was so strong.