1

Thunder can be heard in the city of Paris as a lightning striking wildly in the night sky.
All the doors and windows closed due to the heavy rainfall. This site of Paris silence and dark may sound peace. But every terrible obstacles  happens in this particular period.

"Put that knife away!now" A mimic laugh escape her mouth by listening her dad's command."you shouldn't do this to yourself" her mother silently sobs watching her daughter cutting her wrist with a knife.

The lightning strikes again reflecting with the knife as the holder's face got revealed.
She put her knife down and stared at the ground for a few seconds before mimically giggling.
"Mom,dad I want to marry Adrien Agreste"
A few seconds of silence broke when a loud thunder occurs as the broken sobs filled the silence.
"We would go tomorrow honey, please throw that knife away" her mother weep with sorrow as her father completely stilled by this outcome, his mind was running to the same analysis as to why his daughter wanted to marry the son of his best friend when she is already dating her boyfriend.
_____________________________________

The morning after wild rainfall was beautiful. The sun peaking through dark clouds while the darkness vanishing, was truly a sight.
Adrien, who was standing at the top of the Eiffel tower watching the sunrise with his slightly parted lips and shining eyes. He took a deep breath feeling fresh air entering his nostrils.
"A good day to start our daily works"he mumbled as he got down the Eiffel tower and jogs back to his mansion.

"Honey~get your lunch box with you! it's on the table you forgot again!"his mother yelled as he hurriedly took his lunch box and headed towards the main gate."bye mom. See you tonight early"he spoke, smiling brightly as he get on his car.
After watching her son got away from her vision she headed inside the mansion.

"Yeah..we would like to ask our son first..sure"she look at her husband as cut the phone.
"What happened Gabriel"
"Emily.. it was from the Rossi resident. Jack wanted to ask Adrien for marrying her daughter" Emily blink her eyes and smiled brightly. "That's good! Adrien had gotten a lil crush on her since a year now. I think he would accept this proposal"both smile happily and already waiting impatiently for their son to be home.
____________________________________

A few shout service can be heard as the black glassed car stopped at the road.
The door of the driver's seat got opened revealing the buffy man who walked towards the backseat while other men surrounding the car with black security wear.
"ADRIEN AGRESTE!!"
A girl shouted her ass off just when the door opened and the handsome man wearing black tuxedo with black shades come out of the car.

He walked confidently without looking anywhere with his straight face and with one hand at the pocket.
"Welcome Mr Agreste. This ceremony is about to start" a man at his late Forties spoke with genuine smile.
"Thanks for having me Mr Morris." He gave a small but genuine smile to Mr Morris.

They both walk further then stopped at the new building. All the cameras capturing this moment as the staff bring the cutter in front of Adrien.
He took the cutter off the staff and bring the ribbon towards him before cutting it in half.

More shouts and cheers got heard when both the males hugged eachother. Adrien walk towards the camera then spoke "this is our new branch of CN corporation. Mr Morris would now lead this branch in here, New York."more shouts could be heard after his statement.
He nodded a little and shook the last handshake with the new CEO of his branch before leaving for the airport.
____________________________________

A silent atmosphere at the office soon broke when the phone ring A melody. Adrien groans a little as he got distracted with his work but anyways pick the phone up.
"Son! There is a proposal for you..."he rolled his eyes as a irritated with that proposal thing but stop midway when he had the name.
"They asked if you would like to marry their daughter, Lila Rossi"

Lila Rossi, the famous model of all time, with a perfect body structure and acting skills. She is the most demanded actress too.

Adrien liked her acting skills very much, he became a fan of a attractive features a year ago. Although his father and her father are best friends but he never met her since they were kid.

"Accept it mom"a giggle came from the other side."sure honey~ tomorrow is your date with her, be prepared and fixed the wedding quickly~"his mother cut the call and being the mature guy he is,started working sincerely.
-----------------------
A new book!!!
Please support this book:))

Bug out<3