6

We left the mall after he paid for everything.

Adrien and Lila sat in the front while I sat at the back of the car. Our next destination set to be at the jwellery shop. And while the drive, Lila had been sticking to Adrien every now and then, both laughing at Lila's unhumouristic jokes, making me sick all the time.

I mean DAMN BITCH LET HIM DRIVE.

"Marinette, you too come with us" Adrien said but Marinette refused. The hell she wanted to be near Lila. "please" I sighed, not that I can say no to him now, can I. Marinette walked out of the car then entered the shop.

the atmosphere inside the shop was noisy, many people arguing about the ring. This atmosphere alone made me annoy for many freaking reasons. Lila walked towards one of the staff member and asked to show them the expensive yet beautiful collection of rings.

I yawned looking at the surrounding, bored listening to the same statements by the staffs, atleast they know how to make people engage unlike Lila, who keep complaining at every single ring that they show.

Sometimes there's time when you rethink all your actions, rethink whether you chose the right path to walk by or the words that escapes your mouth. Sometimes you feel like a bird flying up above the sky and sometimes like a bird trapped in the prison. 

And now that this particular moment I so much wanted to die or make someone dead

Its feels like eternity listening to Lila's non-stop mutterings. Is there really not a single ring interesting, let me see...

Gotcha.

I whispered to myself then instantly spotted an eye-catching ring. "How about this, it looks gorgeous" I asked them, Adrien, who was zoon-out the entire time looks at the ring I pointed.

"That's really beautiful" Adrien's mouth make a 'o' shape with his amazed look. "No. It's not as beautiful as this one. You don't know anything about fashion 'what ever your name is'" Lila argued and decided on that particular ring she pointed at.

Ofcourse, if fashion is decided by just expensive things. A disappointment rushed to me but I pushed it back.

______________________________________________

Finally!! I can get some peace!

Lila just get out of the car and the car already felt like heaven. Adrien had to get inside of  Lila's home because apparently he wanted to greet his soon-to-be-laws.

Its been half-an-hour since then, I killed time by working on my phone and completes the unfinished works just then I heard the driver's door getting unlock. Adrien get in the car and started driving towards my apartment.

"I'm sorry Marinette, you had been just waiting all day doing nothing. I really am feeling like a selfish prick" Adrien sadly stated. "No Adrien, its fine. I'm fine" I disagree with him because I didn't felt like how he just describe. Maybe a little pissed or PISSED but that's because of Lila.

The car stopped at my apartment as we both get off the car.

"Thanks, Marinette for accompanying me" I smiled at the response, Adrien grins before getting inside the car. I then turn around to walk towards the building but stopped my feet when a yell caught my ear.

"This, I almost forgot, is for you." Adrien hand me a carry bag, I gasp before looking inside. "Adrien, you shouldn't have" I tried to refuse the present but as always he convinced me. "Its the least I can do for you, Marinette."

He smiled warmly at me and my heart skips a beat. I slowly stepped forward towards him, I can feel my chest thumping and the nerves getting cold but still I decided to do what I wanted to do at that time.

Adrien looked a little confused when I put my hand on his face. I slowly leaned in, looking deeply into his eyes then closed mine eyes and kissed him.

At his right cheek.

I waited a little while before de attaching. I felt my heartbeats rapidly beating, but at the same time I heard another heartbeat running just as mine. He looked at me deeply but I broke the contact because I'm afraid,  he'll discover something which I'm yet to understand.

"Thanks..Adrien" I smiled while the red hue spreads amongst my cheeks.

"You're Welcome, Marinette" he smiled then wave before leaving.

-------------------------------------------------------------

My imagination is so boring....Well Anywaysss.

CAT YOU LATER~