4

"a little upwards...tuck it by the end...yeah,perfect!" Marinette guides the staff members as they were decorating the walls with wavelength ribbons. 

The noise comming from the phone made her excuse from the crowded place. " How is your day going, Sweetie" A warm tone spoke from the phone. "It is going smoothly, mom. Infact I've be home after this current project, I know you'll missing my presence just as much Iam." she recieved a sniffle from the phone which she knew was belong to her dad.

"Our sweet little pie is so grown up." after a few more exchange of words Marinette cut the call. Marinette watched around the surrounding finding the curtains hanging rather below where it should be.

"Tsk. I've been repeating my words of hanging the curtains at its perfect place but no, they had to act like an unprofessional."mumbling to herself she slide the ladder beside the wall then started climbing slowly.

"WATCH OUT" one of the staff member yelled when he accidently drop the ladder making Marinette tremble violently before falling. "AHH!!" Marinette shut her eyes with paranoid running through her veins.

PLEASE SAVE ME. PLEASE SAVE ME. PLEASE, I'LL GO TO CHURCH EVERYDA-

OH.

Marinette feel herself being lift up as she slowly opened her eyes.

Those green eyes with terror laced in them wasn't a good sight to stare, but a part of her heart was at so much ease to find him be worried of her life.

"You okay, Marinette" his voice came out shaky almost breathless. The curtains which she most likely was fixing, fall down at them, covering their existence.Marinette's heartbeats were still wild by that outcome but now its beats even more if possible. 

"Y-Yes, I'm fine Adrien. Thanks for saving me." Marinette stared at Adrien while him doing the same, their heartbeats becoming wild yet at peace. After a few sec for staring at eachother, they both end up laughing.

Marinette drop away the curtain which were coving them from the light while Adrien slowly put her down.

"I-Iam so s-so-rry ma'am, it w-was an acci-dent. Please f-forgive me." the staff's voice cracked at the end. "This is how you do your work! Being careless as FU-" Adrien words got cut out by Marinette who silently waved her hands to the staff, who understood what it meant and leave them alone.

"Marinette, you should have just fired him! Can't you see, he had been on his phone the damn tim-" Adrien got sushed by the index finger on his mouth.

"Adrien its fine, I'm fine. He realise his mistake. Everybody deserves a chance." Adrien look away from her then silently muttered' but it could have took away your life'. Marinette replied him nothing not because she don't want to but because she was lost at the unnamed feeling she just felt.

" Well forget about that. Tell me Agreste, what's your arrival excuse this time" Marinette asked his teasingly because its just been eight hours since the preparation started and Adrien came here for like three-four time already.

"I missed you" Adrien replied with his cheeky smile. Marinette felt that weird feeling again after those words he just spoke, but ignored it just after because she thought that maybe its just him joking around.

"Are you perhaps flirting with me, Mr Agreste" Marinette replied rather smiling. " Well, why don't you too" Adrien replied with his still grinning face. " What you'd do, if I did so" Marinette asked rather confused.

"Marry you instead" Marinette felt that emotion again. Adrien stepped closer. " Then I would hold you in my arms, whisper how much I love seeing you smile" Adrien snaked his arms around Marinette's waist."and how much I'd like to call you mine while I kiss you" Adrien whispered the last sentence making her heartbeats wild, creating the tense environment around them.

"Your flirting skills SUCKS." Marinette pushed him not hardly and awkwardly laughing afterwards. "I know... thats why I was trying on you. " Adrien rubbed his nape while embarassment getting the best of him. " And what made you think to check your flirting technics on me"

"I just..I just.. HEY! look thats a plane" Adrien pointed out at the sky.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An awkward chapter because of mine awkward imagination;)

SPOTS OFF(¬_¬ )