5

I woke up today in a brighter mood but its got an eye of an evil.Now I'm at the mall with Adrien, he wanted to select the tuxedo which could go with the theme colour of the venue. 

"You should try that. Its way better" I stopped the urge to rotate my eyeballs. Ofcourse the reason behind this terrible day is her, Adrien's 'Fiancee'. Its nearly been an hour since Lila been rejecting every single design chosen by Adrien.

Lila walked at the the other side of the 'men collection' while Adrien looked at me. Adrien had asked me to accompany him to the mall, I tried to protest but after he mentioned Lila, I couldn't say no BECAUSE DAMN, now I wanted to go WITH THEM.

"Marinette, help me find the damn well-looked design to satisfy her" He looked hopeless and irritated which is fucking understandable when with Lila.

I nodded my head in response and roamed around the floor, looking around I spotted many designs but they couldn't really impress me. After searching for ten more minutes my eyes got stuck at a particular design, I immediately took that then ran out for him.

"HERE!"

"HERE!"

I blinked my eyes at the sync voice as I turned to find Lila with other design on her hand. A sudden urge to fight for my choice get me as I asked Adrien " Which one will you prefer, Adrien" Adrien looked to his right then left and again to his right, visibly confused.

He stopped his head movements and locked his gaze to mine, making me forget how to breath when his lips moved upwards a little.

"I believe Marinette's choice is best for me"

_____________________________________________________

Lila was busy finding herself a dress, forgetting that we did exist in her surrounding.

I was kinda getting bored doing nothing so I decide to roam around to kill the time. After a while I felt the presence behind me so I turn around to find Adrien, with a dress.

"How's it?" Adrien asked, pushing the hanger close to my face. The dress was beautiful, it has beautiful curves upwards with little net work on the waist then long skirt with flower prints. It matched the theme too.

"Beautiful~" I leaned my hand then stroke the silk fabric, feeling its softness. Adrien smiled then disappeared. I sighed as I looked at Lila who still was wondering around.

SUCH A PICKY ASS.

"Marinette, want to grab some snack?" Adrien asked and I replied in positive because of how bored I was. We moved out of the mall, entering the small cafe, beside the mall. " What you'll have?" He asked as I think for a while before replying.

"Can I have  chocolate milkshake?" I asked and received a 'yes' immediately. We sat at the chair, there were two chairs each with a round table in between. The atmosphere was cozy, sweet scent surrounding with the low melody in the background.

We patiently waited for the order while we did small talks about anything. Adrien's phone vibrates as he looked at his phone. I didn't wanted to be like an immature person who couldn't keep their nose to themselves but guys! I'M IMMATURED.
I tried to look at the phone without him noticing. I peek the caller ID then be settled before him looking up.

"Its Lila. She is calling us." I nodded my head, not able to say something else to that. "Here is the order, ma'am" The waitress politely kept the glass on the table then left. "Adrien. What did you order?" I asked him while I sip my drink in 'awe'.

"Nothing" I almost choke but refused. "What? Then why did we come here!?" I whisper shout at him at which he smiled cheekly. "To get something for your stomach. I know you were a little hungry when we came here.

A embarassed blush creep out on display. "Thats not fair~" I quietly whined then let go off it and continued to sip my drink. Adrien grins then stood up to pay but I got more fast as I quickly swipe away my card.

I'MMA QUEEN CARD~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

STAY PEACHY?

BUG OUT( *︾▽︾)