12

I want you Adrien
My eyes shot open. Sweat slipping from my body as I sat up straight, panting shortly with wide horror eyes.
This can't be real. Can't be.

My eyes travelled upwards towards the wall where the clock kissing the wall. Half past ten, its the other day, a new day. I closed my eyes and raised my hand to hold my head, feeling the head being hammered. The pain consuming me making everything goes numb.

While still closing my eyes, I heard the sound of door creaking and later footsteps running to me. "Here. first have this" I opened my eyes at her voice, and struggles to take the glass of water and painkillers from her hands, placing the tablet inside the mouth and swallowing the water after.

"Last night, Adrien drop you here. Later informed me from your phone" Alya explained but my mind freezes at the said male name.
I want you Adrien

" Freshup, till then let me order something for breakfast" Saying that Alya left me. My eyes roamed all around the room and then slowly lift my body out of the bed, entering the bathroom. Lasily removing the clothes then stand under the shower. The cold water slowly yet steadily reducing the headache, I closed my eyes and tried to remember the events happened last night.

Fuck.What the fuck I did?!

My eyes open and raised my now trembling hand near my face, touching the lips in disbelief. I pressed the hand onto my lips and brethes quickly, my body shaking voilently. I kissed him. I-I, what happens after! I can-can't remember.

Raising my face and facing the shower as the cold water splashs against my face, making me breathless. But then something clicked my mind. Wait-was she Lila I saw in the bar? with another..man?

"Ugh. Where is the bathroom inside this hell room" my leg hit the other leg of mine which made me fall to the ground,I rolled my eyes in annoyance then slowly raised my butt to stand. The manic atmosphere around her just made her more irritate. She stomped her heels to the ground and grab the bottle of drink from the near by table and started drinking from the bottle. Her head hung backwards as the drink was gulp down her throat. "Fuck. That tastes good" She said that breathless, suddenly feeling her body weight decreasing every other second that past. "Ugh. I guess I really need to go to the bathroom" she trembles against her feet but nevertheless walks around the room to find the washroom.
"fucking heels! eating out my precious skin" she sat down the floor, far away from the wild peolpes and maybe from the bathroom too. Pating her feet in affection with little pout on her face." No worries, I treat you good later we go home" grabbing up the heels in her hand she stood up, but then her eyebrows frowned as her attention got settle on the two particular persons.
"I think I know her, but from where?" she squinted her eyes as if remembering that familiar face of her but couldn't able to when she hears their conversation. " You are so hot, you know that? Just wanna fuck the night out of you" The man who was talking with the familiar face which marinette seemed to be unfamiliar. She switch her eyes towards that girl and saw her uncomfortable for a momment or maybe its just her imagination.
"Well anyway how's the plan going so far? And oh! I really should appreciate your hardwork, you really did great at taking up the signature" The man laughed. The girl caught my gaze on them so I quickly hide myself behind the walls. "yeah, so fool of them thinking I'll ever support them instead of you and oh! I think i might up be the next oscar awardee because of how I act to be in love with Adrien.Pft- that agreste really think I'm in love with him when in real its you who I have my heart for" Marinette's eyes slighty widded at the given information but didn't gave much of a thought to that because of the effect of drink on her.
"After you bring out that papers, you no longer had to pretend to be in love with him" The man again laughed after saying making Marinette do yawn from how boring his laugh felt. She looked else where and spoted a gang of peples palying random game so she started moving there with her hands still holding the heels.
Forgetting about the conversation that she heard and oh! also about the thing which made her come here, the bathroom.

I gaps after the incident flashed inside my mind. Fuck. I had to go back to Paris, ASAP!!
_________________________________
I stepped inside my apartment after ten days. The things scattering everywhere just like how I left. I'll clean the room later first let me just fresh up a bit, there are more important things to handle first.

I looked the the mansion where the parents of Lila lives and ringed the bell. Lila and Adrien both are still in Russia so whatever the fuck will happen now, will kept to myself.

I am doing this for Adrien. Iam doing this for Adrien.

The door opens to reveal a beautiful lady in her late thirties, looking hella confused by my presence. I smiled at her at which she returned, still confused. "I wanted to ask something regaurding the...wedding" She hesitates but nevertheless let me in.
I made myself comfortable on the couch regardless the uneasyness filling inside my heart. Lila's mom went upstairs after placing a glass of water on the table. Soon returning along with her husband.

Now the conversation can start.
----------------------------------------------
Hee Hee..

BUG OUT:>