2

A knock got heard and a 'come in' from inside came out.
"Sir, you called me?" Beautiful lady with dark silky hair spoke with her little professional smile.

"Sir? Why do you keep calling me that. I'm not old!" She laughs when her boss huffs annoyingly.
"So Felix. What do you want me to do?" Felix fixed his tie before smiling like a fool.

"My bud's getting married!" He yelled as his tie broke out of his neck.
"Oh lord, please spare my ears." She mumbled watching her 'cold' boss swaying his body.
He suddenly stops his movements with his poker face.

"Marinette, I want you to be his wedding arranger. This is my family matter and I don't want other than you handling this" Marinette listened carefully to his boss as she nodded.

"That's why you're my assistant, you do your work wonderfully. I'll talk with the Agreste family for your arrival." He spoke with his smile.
"Thanks for this opportunity. I'll do my best. Also, what's my client's name" she asked

"Adrien Agreste" she nodded her head, saying a "yes sir" before leaving.
Felix sulking on hearing sir from one of his close member.He feels at work wherever she kept addressing her as sir even at their mini hangout.
______________________________________

After the date and fixing his wedding after two months, he decided the engagement party to be held a week after.
He called his cousin, who was the CEO of 'Plan The Design For The Future' which sounds like an advertisement and asked him to perform the decoration by one of his best workers.

The office telephone rang as Adrien pick it up and slammed near his ears.
"Sir, there Ms. Dupain Chenge asking your permission to meet you, should I send her in?" The receptionist said.

Adrien's ears got wide at the name as he remembered his cousin telling this name. "Let her in" he said then cut the connection.
After a while a door knock got heard as he let out "come in".

The door gets open, just then the lady at her early 20s walked in.
"Sir, I wanted to discuss some of the things regarding the engagement." Marinette speak after sitting infront of Adrien. She waited a little while for her client to speak but seems like her client got under some spell.

"Excuse me Sir" Adrien broke out of his trance then fake coughed before speaking. "Yes Ms.Dupain Chenge, let's start with your works"
Marinette opened her MacBook then hand it over to Adrien.

"These are some of my works which I lead at different occasions." Adrien scrolls through the device, watching all the decorations intensively.
"I'd be glad to work with you, Ms Dupain Chenge. These works of yours proves the talent inside you" Adrien smiled then handed back the device.

"I'll be more glad to do so sir" Marinette smiled professionally then gather up her belongings standing up.
"Don't call me sir, it sounds old to me. You can call this to my dad"Adrien complaint making Marinette giggles. Adrien watching her face with a great focus.

"What's with the smile?" Marinette shook her head while smile still plastered on her face.
"Well seems like just like your cousin, you too didn't liked to be called as 'sir'." Marinette said earning a 'what' as his reply.

"Felix told you not to adress him as Sir? How! He never let anyone except his close ones adress him as Felix" She laughs further at the confused male
"Actually it's a long story but in short, we met each other while I was finding the job and found out he had some issues on his upcoming request. I asked him to hier me for that upcoming event, he unsure of his words agreed and then BOOM I became the new assistant of his company. After my half year of working, I found out that one of my friend has a crush on him, I tried to get them as a blind date and look, now are going to celebrate their one year anniversary"

Adrien stand shook then laughed at the memory of his cousin's relationship, telling him that an Angle set them together.

"So, you are the cupid of their love story"Adrien asked as he started walking towards the door.
"Kind of" Marinette followed him as both stopped at the door

"It'll be great working with you, Marinette" Adrien streched his hand forward. "It'll be great for me too, Adrien" both shake their hands before leaving.
-----------------------
SOMEONE HELP ME FIND SOME FREE WEBSITE TO WATCH MIRACULOUS WORLDಠ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ಠ

Bug Out:))