11

My meeting was over and the project got successfully approved, I went out of the VIP room and walked downstairs where the music blasting from and placed my order. The bartender kept the glass of liquor on the table, I took it and started taking sips, looking around the heavy, drunken atmosphere as the dim lights lighten with the rhythm of the loud blasting music.

 I moved out of the VIP room because there, poll dancing was going on as it was arranged  for the VIP's and I don't like that so thought of coming downstairs instead. My eyes traveling from place to place and people to people until it stopped.

My eyes widened as I saw her, Marinette

A smile crept on my face and my whole body visibly relaxed. She is smiling so hard, she is happy, talking and laughing her ass out at random things.  Enjoying herself with a bunch of people.

I saw her entering the dance stage, swaying her body looking like an Aphrodite.

Suddenly the whole surrounding felt numb to me and the only focus my mind-  my whole body  seemed to attract is that how much elegant she's looking in that magenta colored fitted dress.

I clenched my hands when a man grabbed her waist, I was waiting for her to push him off but instead she linked her arms around him.

The glass on my hand was shaking due to my clench on it, I put back the glass on the table and stepped towards them. I felt furious at that man, how he is smiling suspiciously at her while checking her down.

He leans towards  her and whispered something to her at which she giggled and my nerves started colliding as I started walking faster towards them, she's not sober. If not before but now my head blasted with anger as she kissed him on his cheeks.

Fucking Kissed HIM!

As soon as I got near them, they decided to head for a room upstairs. My mind was completely thrilled for the upcoming outcome. I ran out for them and looked around every door, when I spotted him dragging her in. I quicken my speed quickly reached out and grabbed his shirt then gave a hard punch on his nose.

Nose is one of the sensitive part of the body to attack with, makes whole body dizzy.

 Blood slipping out of his nose as he touched the blood and watched through wide eyes then hit me at my chest. I backed off a little but that just put oil onto the fire. I attacked him on his head making him fall and kept beating the shit out of his face where she touched him. Kissed him. My knuckles became red and my breath uneven.

A punch was again going to land on him but I stopped midway when a familiar face with tears in her eyes came in between. The man ran away within seconds, now the room was silent with dangerous tension.

My eyes stared at the floor a little longer then shifted my gaze to her, she was in tears. I closed my eyes, breathing in and out as if it would calm my mind.

"What is wrong with you?" I voice out at her. "What is wrong with me? First point out at yourself, Adrien" She raised her voice at me, I was taken aback by her. "Why did you interfere in my business? Why do you keep coming near me whenever I don't want to?"

My heart tugged with pain, why she didn't want me near her? " That man was going to do something to y-you, don't you understand?" I raised my voice but heard a dry chuckle from her. "So? I did know what was going on, Adrien. I'm not a fucking kid who needs to be babysitted !"

My heartbeat stopped, she wanted that herself?! why? "Why do you keep coming over when I am trying to move on from you !" I widened my eyes s-she said what. She grabbed my collar then pulled me to her, clutching my shirt tightly. " It hurts Adrien, s-seeing you with someone who is not me...It h-hurts, I am jealous of Lila, how can s-she have you and n-not me! Tell me Adrien, what should I do to have you ?" 

She cried on my coat, soaking it with her tears. My heart broke, an unknown painful emotion filled my chest at her breakdown. I put my arm around her waist and another at her back, caressing her back and whispering sweet nothing words to her. 

She looked at me, kept her both hand on my cheeks as I stared at her. " I want you...Adrien. I want you to be mine. Just mine." She leans foreword till our nose brushed against us. "Will you be mine, Adrien?" she stared trough my soul as if asking my inner soul then lowered her gaze towards my lips. 

My heart's pumping loudly when she leaned closer towards our mouth and closed her eyes, attaching her lips to mine. 

An electric shock runs along my veins, reaching up to my heart and increasing the heart beats or maybe just making them stop beating at all. My hands repel from her body and my brain freezes. The softness of her lips felt life to me but I couldn't able to respond to her kiss. She broke off the kiss and looked straight to my eyes, hurt lacing onto them.

My heart starts the war with many unfelt feelings inside me. Making me both confused and eager. I closed my eyes fighting every single battle with my emotions then opening again.

I raised my hand and rest on her jaw then pulled her closer to me and smacked our lips together. Kissing her back with all the emotions unknown to me, pulling her closer to me as she linked her arms around my neck and my arms gripped her waist tightly.

The kissing session seemed to be stopped when we felt out of breath, joining our foreheads. Our eyes closed as the small puffs of air releasing through our nose. 

Soon I felt the weight of her body leaning towards me as I opened my eyes. 

She fell asleep.

__________________________________________

Disappointment (^-^)  

  Bug out :)