3

"Don't worry mom my maid will be helping here" Emily smiled lightly but protest the idea of having maid. "please mom, atleast till my and Adrien's wedding" Emily sighs as she agreed on the words of her soon-to-be-daughter-in-law.

"Fine, Lila. Its time for your interview, you should leave now" Emily says as she picked up the cups from the table."Okay mom. You are the best mother-in-law anyone can ever have"Lila throws a flying kiss as she stood up from the couch and walked toward the door.

She opened the door and found a girl in the same age as her about to ring the door bell."Ah.. Excuse me, is Mrs. Agreste inside" Lila looked at her from up to bottom feeling herself more pretty seconds after seconds.

"And who are you?" Lila spoke out with a little rudeness. "I'm here the wedding arranger for Mr. Adrien Agreste" Lila's eyes wided at the mentioned name." Oh! c'mon get everything decorated its my wedding afterall!" Lila left the door further so she can get inside."Excuse me-" she politely tried to ask for further information but Lila left her without listening anything.

"What happened dear?"Emily walked out of the kitchen then walked forward towards the girl standing at the door unsure. " Hello Mrs. Agreste, I am Marinette Dupain Chenge. I am here for the decoration related activity" Marinette introduce herself. 

Emily smiled then took Marinette's shoulder in her hands then dragged her inside."Sit here dear, let me fetch you some water first" Emily left even before she could open her mouth to speak. Obeying Emily's word, Marinette sat on the couch with her bag beside.

She looked around by sitting at a place, taking measurement and exploring ideas that get to be used.

"Here" Emily put the glass of water on the table as Marinette took it and gulp off the water."Ma'am, your son had sent me here because he wanted me to look around the place so that I could be familiar with the places" Emily nodded then spoke.

"Let me show you the places" Marinette nodded as they both walked around the place starting with the garden.

"Yeah... and then he tried to run away from the butterfly because he thought it would eat him" Emily laughed her ass off recalling how her son said that and Marinette too kept laughing because she enjoyed hearing that story.

They had been roaming around the house that when Emily found out the album containing childhood pictures of Adrien. And now she was narrating her son's embarassing stories.

"So.. yah. That was fun spending time with you, dear" Emily humbly smiled as Marinette returned the same smile.

They heard the door making noise, revealing Adrien's arrival. " Marinette? you're still here" Adrien walked towards the another end of the couch then settled his bag there. "Yes, I was just thinking of leaving"

" Adrien, why do your tie hang around your wrist instead of your neck? Earlier at our meeting too you had your tie hanging around your wrist." Marinette asked him as he looked down at his feet, totally embarassed.

"Because, he didn't know how to wear tie. Its been always me, who would make him wear the tie for an Important meeting. He would literally be home fifteen minutes before the meeting so that he has the tie hanging around his neck." Emily laughed as Marinette let out a silent laugh.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

Marinette decided to leave but Emily requested her not to. Marinette pulled certain excuses about meeting her boss so that she could get out but again Emily stopped her and told that atleast Adrien would drop her.

Marinette again tried to protest but Adrien too insisted making her nod her head in defeat.

"I think you missed the turn" Marinette told Adrien while he just ignored her and continued driving."Adrien?" Marinette tried again to grab his attention and soon the car got stop. Marinette looked outside her window to found out a building staring at them.

Adrien  got off his car then opened the door of a passanger seat. "Mom wanted you to atleast have the dinner with us. She asked me to get you stop by the restaurant first" Adrien smiled after explaining his sudden arrival in a restaurant.

Marinette opened her mouth then closed it then again opened her mouth like a gold fish. " Lets get inside, shall we"

---------------------------------------------------------------

CLAWS IN/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\