𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮

➤ Today was a hectic day. I missed mostly all of my classes to take part in the cheerleading tryouts. We needed more candidates and cheerleaders so these tryouts were very needed.

"Okay, who's next?"
I asked the candidates.

"I am, hi! My name is Kang Junni."
The girl said as she stepped up.

"Hello, can I ask you a few questions before you start?"
I asked Junni.

"Of course, what are the questions?"
Junni asked me curiously.

"Why did you want to tryout?"
I asked Junni.

"Um....I was always told that I'm not good at cheerleading by my parents and family members, but I want to show them that I really love to cheer."
Junni said to me.

"Whoa, that's amazing how you want to do that."
I said to Junni.

"Thank you....are there any more questions?"
Junni asked me.

"Yes, are you able to be here everyday for practice?"
I asked Junni.

"Of course, I'm not a busy person."
Junni said to me.

I laughed.

"That's great to hear! I don't have any more questions for you so you can start."
I said to Junni.

"Okay, thank you."
Junni said to me.

➤ Junni took a few steps back and out of nowhere she began to cheer. Her movements, heart flexibility, her facial expressions were all great, I could tell it wasn't her first time cheering because she was so good at it, she was like a pro.

[ TIME SKIPS ]

➤ Junni finished off her cheer, I stood up and clapped for her and she gave me a smile.

"That was amazing Junni."
I said to Junni while clapping for her.

"Thank you so much."
Junni said to me with a smile.

➤ Junni bowed.

"You may have a seat with the other girls."
I said to Junni.

➤ Junni nodded and sat down next to the other girls.

"Thank you all for coming here and wanting to be apart of the cheer squad, you all did an amazing job but you know, we are only here to recruit one person."
I said to all the girls.

➤ Everyone nodded.

"We will send out an email to all of you saying you made the team or you didn't."
I said to all the girls.

Everyone nodded.

"Thank you all for coming, that is all for today."
I said to all the girls.

➤ All the girls got up from their seats and left the football field. Minji and Isa couldn't make it to the cheer tryouts so I had to do it and pack up myself.