𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟱

"This bed is uncomfortable, I hate being in here."
Wonbin said to me.

"You want me to adjust your pillows?"
I asked Wonbin.

➤ Wonbin nodded. I adjusted Wonbin's pillow a bit and he laid back down.

"Is that better?"
I asked Wonbin.

"Much better....but the bed itself is uncomfortable."
Wonbin said to me.

"Do you....want me to lay next to you?"
I asked Wonbin.

➤ Wonbin nodded and scooted over and patted the bed where I should lay at. I got up from the chair and went on the bed. I hugged Wonbin and he hugged me back.

"Now, this is much better."
Wonbin said to me.

➤ I smirked.

—————————————————————

[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ I ended up falling asleep while hugging Wonbin, I woke up and he was out of the bed. I got out of the bed and went to go look for Wonbin in the hallway.

[ TIME SKIPS ]

➤ It was 11:00pm already and I noticed Junni and the others weren't here. I continued to look for Wonbin and I saw him walking down the hallway.

"Wonbin-ah!"
I yelled trying to get his attention.

➤ Wonbin turned around and I ran to him.

"Where are you off to?"
I asked Wonbin.

"I'm just getting some air out of the room, I didn't want to wake you because you were peacefully sleeping."
Wonbin said to me.

"Let me take a walk with you."
I said to Wonbin.

➤ Wonbin nodded.

[ TIME SKIPS ]

"Did everyone leave?"
I asked Wonbin.

"Yes, I was awake when they left."
Wonbin said to me.

"Did your parents come see you?"
I asked Wonbin.

"No of course not, Anton told me that they left."
Wonbin said to me.

"They didn't even come see you after making a whole scene about wanting to see you before everyone else?"
I asked Wonbin dumbfounded.

"Like I said already, they only did that so everyone in the hospital can think that they care about me but they really don't, they have done that before."
Wonbin said to me.

"That's so cruel."
I said to Wonbin.

"It's something I got used to."
Wonbin said to me.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that."
I said to Wonbin.

"It's nothing to be sorry for, I just want to leave what's in the past in the past, but it's hard for me to do that because every time I see my parents, I'm reminded about what they did to me back then."
Wonbin said to me.