𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟰

"So aren't you supposed to be talking about business than taking about your children getting married?"
I asked my parents and Sungchan's parents.

"Min, that's enough."
My dad said to me.

"But don't you care about me and Sungchan's feelings and happiness? We aren't happy we are getting married to each other."
I said to Sungchan's parents and my parents.

"We do care about you two's feelings and happiness, that's why we want you two to be together so you don't fall in love with the wrong crowd."
Mr. Jung said to me.

➤ They obviously didn't get what I was trying to say.

"I need to use the restroom."
I said to everyone.

➤ I left the table and went to the bathroom to think things out.

———————————————————————————

author's note:
Before we get into the story, I will like to notify you all that this chapter is going to be a little long!

[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ I went to the bathroom and leaned on the sink. My mind was all over the place that I needed to sort out my thoughts.

➤ I wanted to call the girls but I didn't even know how to explain everything that's happening to them. I want to go home, I want to go home.

"Sweetie, are you okay?"
My mom asked me worriedly coming inside the bathroom.

"Mom, I really don't want to talk to you right now."
I said to my mom.

"Min, I know you're upset and confused about all of this, but it's for the best-"
My mom said to me but I cut her off.

"I'm tired of hearing it's for the best. You all don't understand my feelings, obviously."
I said to my mom.

"Min-"
My mom said to me but I cut her off.

"And mom, do you know what I don't get? I don't get how you showed Wonbin so much love but now you've turned around and are trying to make me leave him to get married to a stranger."
I said to my mom.

"Min, it's not like that at all-"
My mom said to me but I cut her off.

"Then how is it like then? Because it seems like you are trying your hardest to make me upset."
I said to my mom.

"Min, that's the last thing I want to do, I told your dad that this whole marriage thing will make you upset and emotional but he went on with it anyways."
My mom said to me.

"What are you talking about?"
I asked my mom confused.

"After we talked to Sungchan's parents a few days ago, I had a chat with your dad about the marriage. I specifically told him that this will make Min feel a lot of pressure and make you feel upset but he didn't listen to me at all, he just went with it."
My mom said to me.

"So, all of this is dad's doing?"
I asked my mom.

➤ My mom nodded.

"I didn't do this because I knew it will make you upset."
My mom said to me.

➤ I sighed.

"Mom, I had to tell Wonbin about the marriage and I didn't expect him to take it the way that he did."
I said to my mom.

"How did he take it?"
My mom asked me.

"Wonbin told me maybe this is for the best and Sungchan could make me happy."
I said to my mom.