𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟮

[ WONBIN'S POV ]

➤ When Min told me to go to prom with her as friend, it hurt me a lot. But I realized that we are no longer together so we're back to square one.

"Min, you know I don't do parties."
I said to Min.

"I know but it could be fun."
Min said to me.

"I know you can't do crowded places and if that's another reason you don't want to go, I understand."
Min said to me.

➤ I sighed.

"It's okay....I will think about it."
I said to Min.

➤ Min smiled and nodded.

———————————————————————————

[ MIN'S POV ]
[ AFTER CHEER PRACTICE ]

➤ After cheer practice and after I had a chat with Wonbin, I told Junni and the others if we can shop for our prom dresses and they all agreed. We were going to ride in Junni's car.

[ DURING THE DRIVE ]

"Min, where did you run off to when you told us to take 10 minute break?"
Minji asked me.

"O-oh, I-I had a chat with Wonbin."
I said to Minji.

"Wonbin? I thought he dropped out."
Isa said to me.

"Wonbin told me that Jueun and Myungjun told him not to drop out since the graduation was coming up."
I said to Isa.

"Ah, that makes sense."
Junni said to me.

"I asked Wonbin if he wants to go to prom with me."
I said to the girls.

"You did? What did he say?"
Junni asked me.

"He said he will think about it, he doesn't really like parties."
I said to the girls.

➤ The girls nodded.

"I need to have a chat with him for messing with my girl's heart."
Minji said to me.

"Minji please don't do anything."
I said to Minji.

"I'm against that, Min."
Minji said to me.

➤ I sighed.

[ DRESS STORE ]

➤ We came to the dress store and we all went our separate ways. I wanted to look very beautiful and pretty since I might be going with Wonbin to the prom. I wanted to wear a different dress than what mine looked like before. I was searching extra hard to find the right dress.

[ TIME SKIPS ]

➤ After searching for hours for the right dress, I finally ran into a very beautiful dress. I went to the fitting room and it fits my body perfectly. I didn't want to show the girls yet and I wanted them to be surprised about what dress I chose. They showed me theirs but I didn't want to show them mine.

[ DURING THE DRIVE HOME ]

"Min-ah, why didn't you show us your dress?"
Minji asked me.

"I know, you got us even more curious."
Isa said to me.

"I'm sorry girls but it's a surprise."
I said to the girls.