𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟲

"No! It's not like that at all, well....what you did was a bold move."
I said to Sungchan.

"I know and I'm sorry I did that, I know you still have feelings for your ex and I tried to kiss you, I'm such an idiot."
Sungchan said to me.

"No, Sungchan, don't call yourself an idiot....you probably were just....getting caught up in the moment, am I right?"
I asked Sungchan.

"Y-yeah, y-you're right, that's exactly what happened."
Sungchan said to me.

"Okay, good, we got that out of the way."
I said to Sungchan.

➤ Sungchan nodded slowly.

"D-do you need some help with the dishes?"
Sungchan asked me.

"Yes please."
I said to Sungchan.

—————————————————————————

[ THE NEXT DAY ]
[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ Waking up everyday at 5:00am is not the move. The Jung family came over to my house every morning to discuss the wedding with my family including me.

"Min? Wake up now, we're having an important discussion."
Mr. Jung said to me.

➤ I woke up while my dad tapped my thighs gently.

"I-I'm sorry but do we have to discuss the wedding 5:00 in the morning?"
I asked everyone.

"We are busy all day today and we didn't think of what time to come here but we decided to come here at this time."
Mrs. Jung said to me.

"But I'm so tired, I have school tomorrow and I don't think I will be energized."
I said to Mrs. Jung.

"Min's right, we have been meeting at 5:00am for the past 3 days and our energy is low."
Sungchan said to Mrs. Jung.

"We decided to have a meeting at 5:00am because our work schedule is busy all day today."
Mr. Jung said to me.

"It's okay Mr. Jung, 5:00am is a good time."
My dad said to Mr. Jung.

➤ I looked at my dad like he was crazy.

[ 2 HOURS LATER ]

➤ The Jung family left 10 minutes ago and I couldn't even go back to sleep because it was time for me to go to school. I sighed because my eyes couldn't stay open. My body was drained out and I could barely process anything I was doing.

[ SCHOOL ]

➤ I got to school and my mom insisted for me to stay home but I refused because I had to teach cheer today and I already missed a week of school.

"Hey Min-"
Junni said greeting me but she cut herself off.

"H-hi."
I said to Junni.

"What happened to you?"
Minji asked me dumbfounded.

"Your sweater isn't buttoned properly."
Isa said to me fixing my sweater for me.

"T-thanks."
I said to Isa.

"Are you still sick?"
Minji asked me.

"N-no, I'm just tired. I didn't get any sleep last night."
I said to the girls.

"Why?"
Junni asked me.

➤ I haven't told the girls that I'm getting married in a month with a stranger and I don't want to tell them anytime soon.