𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰𝟯

"Min is one of the nicest people I met and I know she wouldn't put the blame on you."
Anton said to me.

"And she cares about you, why would she blame you?"
Sohee asked me.

➤ I can't accept what they are saying to me. I know Min is a very understanding and nice person, but I know that Min is blaming me for everything that's happening to her.

"But you don't need to worry about finding her now, the officer at the station said he already sent out a unit to search for her."
Myungjun said to me.

"They did? Did they find her yet?"
I asked Myungjun.

"No, we don't know, Min's dad kicked us out before we can find out if they found her or not."
Anton said to me.

➤ I scoffed.

"But don't worry Wonbin-ah, they will find her."
Sohee said to me.

➤ I nodded.

———————————————————————————

[ TIME SKIPS ]
[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ This place is way different than the place I was at first when I got kidnapped. It was more scarier to be exact.

"Boss, I want to use her as a punching bag."
The woman said to the guy.

"Go ahead."
The guy said to the woman.

➤ Even though a cloth was in my mouth, I screamed because they already bruised me enough and I didn't want to get hurt anymore.

➤ The woman grabbed me and lifted me up off my feet and threw me on her shoulder. I kicked my legs so she can loose her grip on me but this lady was so strong, my kicking didn't faze her at all.

[ TIME SKIPS ]

➤ The woman took me to this empty and dark room, she placed me against the wall aggressively and I yelped in pain. She turned on the light and the other guys came in the room with the woman and I so they can watch me suffer.

[ WONBIN'S POV ]

➤ We were all just talking at the dining table until someone knocked on the door harshly.

"Who is that? I will go get it."
Myungjun said to all of us.

➤ Myungjun got up from his seat to go answer the door.

[ 10 SECONDS LATER ]

➤ Myungjun started to yell out of nowhere and we were concerned but we heard a thud and we got up from our seats and someone came in the dining room. It was cops, they circled around me.

"Officers, what's wrong?"
Jueun asked the officers worriedly.

"Park Wonbin....you are under arrest for taking illegal action in car racing."
The officer said to me.

➤ How did they know I car race? One of the officers walked up to me and turned me around and handcuffed me.

"Officer, please, Wonbin-"
Anton said to the officer but he cut him off.