𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟭

➤ Min took a few steps away from me and grabbed something. I wasn't sure what it was but when she turned around, I saw what it was and I was so surprised.

"Please tell me that's not what I think it is."
I said to Min.

"It is....Anton and I bought it for you a few days ago, we knew how much it meant to you."
I said to Wonbin.

"I can't keep this Min, I'm very cautious of what would happen to it-"
Wonbin said to me.

"I'm going to keep it at my house so you can come over anytime and play it."
I said to Wonbin.

➤ Wonbin smiled.

"Thank you for buying me another one."
Wonbin said to me excitedly.

➤ I nodded smiling and that's when it all happened....Wonbin kissed me!

——————————————————————

[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ What am I supposed to do? I was so confused right now. I was about to kiss him back but he pulled away quickly. Wonbin looked at me surprised and I cleared my throat.

"I-I'm sorry."
Wonbin said to me running away.

"Wonbin, wait!"
I yelled for Wonbin.

➤ Wonbin ignored me and kept running away. Junni came to me.

"Why's Wonbin running? What happened?"
Junni asked me.

"Wonbin kissed me."
I said to Junni straightforwardly.

➤ Junni spit out her water in her mouth and looked at me dumbfounded.

"Wonbin did what?"
Junni asked me.

"He kissed me....I guess he ran off because he was embarrassed."
I said to Junni.

"Wonbin kissed you? I didn't expect him to make the first move."
Junni said to me.

"I- uh-, don't know what to do, how am I supposed to face Wonbin now?"
I asked Junni.

"Listen, Min, everything's going to be fine, all you and Wonbin need to do is talk."
Junni said to me.

➤ I nodded.

"Wow, I still can't believe what you told me, you're Wonbin's first kiss."
Junni said to me.

"Junni, as much as I love to hear that right now, I can't handle that."
I said to Junni.

"I'm sorry."
Junni said to me.

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

➤ I was talking to the girls but I was not paying attention to what they were talking to because I was waiting for Wonbin to walk in the building.

"Min, Wonbin kissed you?!"
Minji yelled at me dumbfounded.

➤ I jumped back into reality.