𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱𝟭

"Where is Wonbin now?"
Junni asked Anton.

"Wonbin and Sohee went to the boxing place together."
Anton said to Junni.

"I'm going to head over there, I will be back."
Junni said to all of us.

"What are you going to do?"
Anton asked Junni.

"I'm going to prove to Wonbin that he made a mistake."
Junni said to Anton.

➤ Junni put on her shoes and jacket and left out of the house.

————————————————————————————

[ JUNNI'S POV ]

➤ All of it didn't make any sense to me. Why would Wonbin blame himself for everything that happened to Min? I needed to clarify something with Wonbin.

[ BOXING PLACE ]

➤ I walked in and I saw Wonbin and Sohee in the boxing ring fighting each other. I went up to the boxing ring and yelled out Wonbin's name.

"Wonbin!"
I yelled out trying to get Wonbin's attention.

➤ Wonbin turned to his left and saw me standing there. He told Sohee to wait and he went out of the boxing ring and walked up to me.

"What is it, Junni?"
Wonbin asked me.

"What's wrong with you, Wonbin? How could you break up with Min?"
I asked Wonbin.

➤ Wonbin sighed.

"How many times do I have to say it? It was for the best for the both of us."
Wonbin said to me.

"But none of it makes any sense. How could you blame yourself of what happened to Min?"
I asked Wonbin.

"If it wasn't my fault, Junni, then whose fault was it?"
Wonbin asked me.

"It was the idiots that kidnapped her faults! None of it was your doing-"
I said to Wonbin but he cut me off.

"Those two idiots kidnapped Min to get to me, don't you understand that? It was my fault because they used Min as bait to get to me."
Wonbin said to me.

"But Wonbin, you need to think about all of this, your feelings and so as Min's feelings."
I said to Wonbin.

"I am thinking about the both of our's feelings. I didn't mean to hurt Min in any way but it had to be this way."
Wonbin said to me.

➤ I sighed.

"Wonbin-ah, you're being too hard on yourself. I hate for you and Min to feel this way."
I said to Wonbin.

"You don't need to worry about me. You know I hate that."
Wonbin said to me.

"But Min is hurting right now, don't you think you should at least comfort her or something?"
I asked Wonbin.

"I can't do that, Junni. That will just confuse me."
Wonbin said to me.

"But you and Min's relationship can't end like this."
I said to Wonbin.

"All I want for Min is to be happy, but she can't be happy if I'm involved in her happiness."
Wonbin said to me.

"You're wrong, you two just need to talk-"
I said to Wonbin but he cut me off.

"I have already explained myself to Min, I have no other words to say to her."
Wonbin said to me.

"Wonbin-ah! Are you still doing the match?!"
The worker yelled at Wonbin.