𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟲

"Wonbin, I need to tell you something before you go."
I said to Wonbin.

➤ Wonbin looked at me.

"I have a crush on-"
I said to Wonbin but something cut me off.

➤ My phone started to ring. I sighed and closed my eyes tight because I was embarrassed.

"Are you going to answer that?"
Wonbin asked me.

➤ I sighed and grabbed my phone from my purse and looked to see who was calling me on the phone. It was my mom.

"I'm leaving."
Wonbin said to me.

➤ I wanted to stop Wonbin but I thought maybe it's a bad time to tell him now. Wonbin got on the motorcycle and put on his helmet and drove off.

——————————————

[ MIN'S POV ]

➤ I was so close to telling Wonbin my feelings for him but my mom interrupted our conversation now Wonbin left.

On the phone:

"Hello?"
My mom asked me.

"Hey mom, what's up?"
I asked my mom.

"Me and your dad is back at the house, we need you to come back home and help us with something."
My mom said to me.

➤ I sighed.

"Okay, I'm on my way."
I said to my mom.

"Thanks sweetie."
My mom said to me.

➤ My mom hung up the phone and I sighed. I went back inside the dance and told Junni and Minji that I need to head home.

➤ They both nodded and Minji decided to stay at the dance with her date and Isa but Junni wanted to go home after she talks with Seunghan.

[ JUNNI'S POV ]

➤ I told Min if I can talk to Seunghan before I drive her home. Min nodded and went somewhere else.

"What do you want to talk about?"
Seunghan asked me.

"This isn't easy to say but I'm just going to say it."
I said to Seunghan.

➤ I sighed before I spoke.

"Seunghan....I think it's best if you stop liking me and I stop liking you."
I said to Seunghan.

"What are you talking about?"
Seunghan asked me.

"I like you a lot Seunghan but Isa liked you more than I did....and you two know each other better-"
I said to Seunghan but he cut me off.

"I'm not going to date Isa, I like you Junni, I can't move on from you."
Seunghan said to me.

➤ I sighed.

"Seunghan-ah, just do it for me....I know Isa would be happy if you two were together-"
I said to Seunghan but he cut me off.