𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟱

[ 25 MINUTES LATER ]

➤ We all got inside the car and Junni drove off. I wanted to ask Junni if Wonbin was still going but I didn't want to say anything about Wonbin.

"Wonbin said he is going to be there before us."
Junni said to me.

➤ I was so nervous.

——————————————

[ 1 HOUR LATER ]
[ SCHOOL ]

➤ We made it to the school and we parked in the garage of the school. All 3 of us got out of the car and we heard a motorcycle in a distance.

"That must be Wonbin."
Junni said to me and Minji.

➤ We saw Wonbin turning the corner. I never seen the front view of Wonbin riding his motorcycle and I was too stunned to speak. Wonbin looked so good-looking and hot.

➤ Wonbin parked his motorcycle next to the car we were riding in and he took off his helmet. He shook his head side to side to fix his hair. That was the most attractive thing I have ever seen. Wonbin was wearing all black with a leather jacket.

"I thought you would change your mind about coming."
Junni said to Wonbin.

"I didn't want to be in the house."
Wonbin said to Junni.

"I'm going to go find my date inside, I will see you all inside."
Minji said to me, Wonbin and Junni.

➤ Me and Junni nodded and Minji left.

"Let's go inside."
Junni said to me and Wonbin.

"I rather take the stairs."
Wonbin said to Junni.

"But the elevator is faster, plus, you just sprained your ankle.
Junni said to Wonbin.

➤ We were walking to the elevator but Junni stopped walking.

"What's wrong?"
I asked Junni.

"I forgot my phone in the car, I will be right back, you two go without me, I will meet you inside."
Junni said to me and Wonbin.

➤ Oh no, I'm going to be alone in an elevator with Wonbin? Junni ran back to the car. The car was a pretty far walk so me and Wonbin went inside the elevator.

[ INSIDE THE ELEVATOR ]

➤ Me and Wonbin stood on different sides in the elevator. It was so quiet but I looked over at Wonbin and his hands were shaking a lot. I wanted to ask him if he was okay but I kept my mouth shut.

[ 10 SECONDS LATER ]

➤ The elevator was taking a while to get to the floor the dance is on so I was getting a little scared. Suddenly, the elevator stopped out of nowhere and shook a little while it was stopping. I grabbed on to the bars in the elevator to keep my balance. Wonbin was doing it as well. The lights suddenly turned off in the elevator and that's when my heart started to race even faster.

➤ I grabbed my phone out of my purse and turned on the flashlight on my phone. I pointed my phone at Wonbin on accident and I saw that he was on the floor hugging his knees and shaking so bad. I was even worried about him at that moment. I didn't know what was happening to him but I sat next to him to let him know that I'm with him. Out of nowhere, Wonbin gently and slowly laid his head on my shoulder. My eyes widened from the sudden gesture but I could tell Wonbin was terrified more than I was.