Chapter 4

You stare off towards the mountian you just escaped, finally taking a breath. Suddenly, a panicked voice fills the silence.

"Woo, no! Come on, don't do this!"

You turn to see Hongjoong on the ground, holding Wooyoung in his arms. His hand slightly smacking his face. Wooyoung appears pale and cold, body convulsing, burns on his hands from where he held the sword. San kneels beside them, touching the burns. Wooyoung cries out in pain, body tensing up.

"San! Help!" Hongjoong cries out in desperation. San hovers his hands a few inches above Wooyoung's chest. He closes his eyes, quietly mumbling, attempting to repair the damage.

*San was a paladin who was killed protecting his king, the most honorable way a paladin could die; when he was brought back as a fallen soul, he was blessed to keep his abilites, in this case, a holy blessing that would heal. But now, having touched the other realm, the blessing is more potient. He can now feel everything that's wrong with the person he's healing......*

San moves his hands from his chest to his head and back. He opens his eyes, looking at Hongjoong.

"It's no use.....what possessed him.....that magic fused to him. It's ancient.....& dark," San explains. "We need an expert in dark magic to fix this." Hearing this, you know, immediately where to go. You take off your cloak and quickly wrap the Gyiffn sword in it that was still in your hand. You then slide it into your belt loop. You silently grab Wooyoung, throwing him over your shoulder. You feel his muscle spasm in pain. You walk over to Jongho.

"What are you doing?!" Asks Hongjoong concerned.

"I know where to go," you say.

"What? Where?" He asks.

"Menave." You answer.

"Where is that?" He asks again.

"Somewhere that can help......aren't you an expert pirate navigator? I thought you knew everything?" You smart off, annoyed with all the questions. He looks to you angry. He was about to say something when he was cut off by San.

"No. No way......absolutely not," San objects.

"You said we need an expert," you call him out. You walk past Jongho to just outside the forest entrance. Jongho follows closely behind, then San and Hongjoong.

"Not Menave. Their has to be someone else. Anyone else!" San continues to object very adamantly. You turn and look at him without a word. "He can't be trusted."

"Who?" Hongjoong asks, confused. No one heard his question.

"I trust him with my life.......and now I will trust him with Wooyoung's.......Jongho...."
You say, turning to your brother. He nods in understandment for what he needs to do. Quickly, his body grows. Fur of green and white sprouts from his skin. His face becomes a snout. He fully shifts into his bear form.

--
He is unique. One of a kind, just as he is in human form. Twice the size of the average bear but with fur the color of snow and emeralds, with two small horns on his head. When one chooses an animal to shift into, you don't just shift into the average animal. You become your version based on the truth of your heart. If you are bad or evil, then you will become dark. Good, then more angelic looking, and the attributes you gather fit that as well. In Jongho's case, along with his angelic bear form, that shimmers and glows when the light his him just right, but the incredible strength he has as a human, increases 10 fold in this form. Add that to his sharp claws and massive teeth, and he can become one of the most deadly beasts. His speed also increases with the transformation, making him faster than any riding animal in the lands, which is exactly what you need him for now.
--