Chapter 10

It's been 9 days sense Hongjoong, San, and Yeosang left for Haven. Communication from them has been silent, which makes you worry. After all, they are digging into something that the king wanted buried. If the wrong person finds out what they are looking for...... But you also know their skills. You also trust Hongjoong when he says he will get the information we need. You just hope that they will return soon.

But during these 9 days, something else has happened. Something unexpected. You've been helping Wooyoung with his bandages on a daily basis now. During that time you talk and it turns out you are more alike than you knew. When he's not flirting or trying to irritate you, the two of you actually got along. Your friendship grew quickly, and you began to see him as a close friend.

You spent your nights together. He brought out your primal side, and he was almost becoming an addiction. With Hongjoong gone, you had to fill your need in some way, and him being right down the hall was a lot easier than going to town. Plus, the fact that Wooyoung fufilled your urges in fun new ways.

Just like you did with his brother, you agreed to an arrangement. He understood that their would never be anything more to these nights together than just sex. Of course, you had your friendship, but no love sense it is something you can't feel. At least not romantic love. Unconditional love you do feel slightly. But that was more than enough for his as he wanted nothing more. He was like his brother in that way, if not anything else.

You headed outside to find out what was taking Wooyoung so long. He was supposed to be getting the fish for dinner, but he's been gone a while. You found him at the lake. He was a few steps into the water with his back to you. You quietly head to the water's edge, watching as he lights one of his explosives and throws it in the water. It explodes under the surface, causing water to explode up and rain back down. He pulls out another one, but this time, you decide to make it interesting. He was about to light it, but you use blowback and send him into the water, extinguishing the flame on his finger. He stands up, drenched, looking at you. You can't help but laugh.

"That's cheating." You smart off. He unbuttoned his shirt while moving towards you.

"Hey, if it works...." He tries to justify.

"Clearly, it doesn't."

"You got a better way?"

"Yea, and it will actually keep the fish where they are still edible."

"Alright, all wise master fisherman. Let's go." He says with a bow. You roll your eyes.

You take off your boots and walk to where he was standing in the water.

"You have to be calm and gentle." You explain as you take his hands and place them in the water. He was focused on you instead of the water. He moves his face nex to yours. He brushes his nose along your ear.

"That's not what you said last night." He says softly in your ear. You can feel his smirk as he starts to nibble on your ear. You bite your lip in an attempt to keep your focus.

Fish begin to swim around you, even going through your hands.

"You just have to wait for the right moment......" you say softly. At that moment, you felt a fish in your hand, and you quickly grabbed it, pulling it from the water. It flails about making it hard to get ahold. You end up dropping it back in the water, and it swims off. You turn to Wooyoung, putting your hands on your hips.
"How are you a pirate, yet you've never fished?"

"Being on the run makes that a little difficult."

"Try again?" You ask. He slides his hands around your waist, pulling you into him.