MHA: Two Heroes Part 1: An Invitation to I-Island, Nostalgic Visions

Several years ago, there was an attack on a Casino in California, USA. Two villains, one was a large six-armed blue monster, the other was slim man clad in a red, skin-tight full body suit. They flee from the scene causing the to public panic. The police along with pro heroes Elecplant and Cow Lady enters the scene to apprehend them but, the smaller villain transformed his arms into cannon barrels and quickly removed the opposition. The ensuing carnage threaten a family trapped in their car, a little girl held her younger sister in fear for her safety. However, a young and unknown man entered the fray and repelled the chaotic duo.

"It's fine now. Why"?

"Because I am here"! The young hero boldly states.

The young girl smiled in awe. The villains recollect themselves, annoyed and enraged as they face the unknown hero.

"Who the hell are you"?! The slim villain roared out.

"Me? Just a hero from Japan who happened to pass by". He said.

The slim villain scoffed.

"Then I'll send you back home! In a coffin"! His arms turned into cannon barrels and fired a missile.

The young hero stand his ground, he folds his arms into an X shape and performed a double chop attack. The excessive force threw the missiles off their trajectory and crashed each other.

"Who said he was going to send back-".

The villainous used the attack to distract the young hero and flee with haste.

"Huh? You so fast at running away"! The young hero was surprised at their fleeing speed.

A red vehicle leaps into scene.

"You went too far ahead, Toshi"! The driver called out.

"He got away! Follow him, Dave"! Toshi entered the vehicle.

"Your body moves before you think, as usual"! Dave mildly scolds him.

He throttles the vehicle, and the duo gives chase to fleeing villains.

As the villains rush to enjoy their spoils, a drone was dispatched to track them. Ensuring the Toshi and Dave do not lose them. In seconds, the heroic duo quickly caught up with the villainous pair.

"Bro, a car's following us"! The larger villain informs his partner.

"Damn Heroes"! The smaller villain rages.

He fires another onslaught of missile while the civilians dock for cover. Dave's car fires its own missile but instead of explosives, it release bubbles to catch and contain the explosion.

"What the hell"?! The smaller villain was dumbfounded.

The larger villain leaps up for higher ground.

"Toshi, were going to late for lecture. Hurry up and finish this"! Dave and reminds and urges.

"That's the plan, Dave"! Toshi responded with confidence.

He jumps off the car chasing the villains on the high grounds.

"You just keep coming, huh"?! The smaller villain began panicking as he fires more missiles.

"Detroit Smash"! Toshi throws a punch which unleased more excessive force throw them off their trajectory.

The blast sends them reeling. The larger villain grabs a building side to regain balance. Toshi leaps off the side of building and proceeds to glide towards his foes. He whisked through the smoke and finds more missiles aimed at him, but he repel them with more excessive force. The explosion burned off his casual wear reveling his hero outfit underneath.