CH 5: Battle Trials, Thunder Races

Narrator

Zeraora first day within the prestigious boundaries of UA was unlike any school he previously attended, although that was to be expected out of the school that the number Hero once enrolled in.

But Learning that All Might himself is now a teacher at UA could be potential problem, after all everyone would wants to get their hands on him, "everyone".

Could a school like UA help to change Zeraora's overall views on today's Heroes, will he unveil what it truly means to be a "hero"? Only time will tell, until then there's only him, his claws, and his lightning.

(Pussy Cats Residence) (Y/N) P.O.V

'Ugh... man I don't know what was I thinking using one of most infamous internet lines as my alarm'. 

Zeraora heads downstairs to the kitchen only to find that Pixie-Bob is notably absent, but instead met with someone else. 

'Huh, oh hey, morning  Kota.'

"Morning (Y/N)", replied the young boy with his trademark cap bearing two yellow horns on the front.

'Guess this means big sis is out on patrol huh'.

"Yeah".

'Well, anyway I still got some time before I go so I'll make us breakfast'.

(Time skip, Brought to you by Zeraora in a chef's outfit making steamed rice and miso soup)

"Hey (Y/N)".

'What's up'?

"Aunt Mandalay told me that you're in UA now, right".

'Yeah, that's true.'

"Why, I mean what changed your mind, a while back you didn't care about most heroes and now you going to one of the top hero schools in the country".

'Well for the record, I still don't really care for a lot the so-called pros, but I also dislike villains. I'm only going so I get stronger, and maybe I'll learn what it really means to be a Hero'.

'I know you still hate heroes Kota, and really I don't think I'm the best person to help change your mind about them. But some things can change, and you never know what could happen'.

'Anyway, I gotta go, last thing I need is to have this one particular classmate ranting at me about being late. You can hang in my room if want.'

"Right". Kota looks down solemnly, ever since the loss of his parents, Zeraora has been something of a older brother figure to Kota, he wasn't really on board with the idea that Zeraora was training to be a hero, fearing that he could lose his big brother.

(Time skip to Musutafu) 

Zeraora makes his way back to the UA campus, while "Sunflower" by Post Malone was being play through his earphones. (I would insert the song, but I'm not sure if it's heavily  copyrighted).

The First half of class was rather basic, English class with Present Mic, Mathematics with Ectoplasm, and Modern Art History with Midnight. 

 The afternoon came around, and the lessons that entire class was really looking forward to.

Hero Basic training

                                        "I. AM. HERE"!