Prologue: The Cub's New Pack

In a world where super powers are the norm, brings many possibilities, the most notable one: Heroes. Before the discovery of the phenomenon called 'Quirks', Heroes with super powers used to be a thing fiction, something presented to children as form entertainment, or inspiration. But now, Heroes are just as, if not more common than your typical police officer, but all things bright comes with a looming shadow. Only an approximate 80% of the general population have 'Quirks', and the most despicable individual could be granted a power most fearsome. Villains terrorize, Heroes fight and protect, and Civilians are also caught the midst of the chaos. Now we will walk the world through the eyes of one who is as mysterious as he is different.

??? (P.O.V)

  'I just got out from having to steal cash from some troublemakers, not like it was any problem just a bunch of level one mooks, and they didn't see my face. As I stroll down town I see the usual, everyday people going about their lives, without a care in the world no one seem to pay any attention to little boy and cat-like looks, that boy being me'.

Suddenly there was loud bang, a small gang of villains up to the same old routine, civilians started running and screaming. But me I just sat in corner and closed my eyes, waiting for things to quiet down, it didn't matter to me anyway, then my senses shut off.

The next time I opened my eyes I noticed all the people who were screaming before are now suddenly cheering, I guess some heroes finally cleaned the mess I didn't bother to look I just sat there, but then. . .

Pixie-Bob (P.O.V)

'My fellow Pussy Cats and I just clearing up some villains, nothing to grand only a few troublemakers with nothing better to do'.

'Many People started asking for out autographs and we couldn't say no to such nice people, But then out the corner of my eye, I noticed someone just sitting in a corner completely motionless. She walk up and kneeled in front of him'.

Pixie-Bob: Hey, are you alright?

... No response 

Pixie-Bob: where are your parents?

. . . Again no response

Pixie-Bob took a moment to observe the mysterious boy, his torn clothes, messy hair, and his lifeless eyes. She know realized the boy had nothing, was alone, and lost. She would never forgive herself if she left him like this, so . . .

Pixie-Bob: Hey, you wanna come with me?

???: !?  😧  

He slowly looked up, utterly confused

Pixie-Bob: Finally! I got a response from you. I'll ask again, Do you wanna come with me?

The boy looked down, unsure of what to do, or say

Pixie-Bob: Its okay, Just think of me as your new 'Big Sister'

Pixie-Bob extended her hand, and the boy grabbed hold of it

Mandalay: Pixie, we're leaving and . . . Who is this?

Pixie-Bob: I found him just sitting there, I'm taking him with me.

Ragdoll carefully inspects the boy and notices his tiger-like traits

Ragdoll: A NEW KITTEN JOINS THE LITTER!

Pixie-Bob: Ragdoll!!  you're going to scare him!!

Ragdoll: opps . . .

Tiger: I don't think so, our new friend doesn't seem to bothered in slightest

Pixie-Bob: Well, we can't to sure, I don't want my new little brother running off

Mandalay: Since when did he become your brother?

Pixie-Bob: Since Now! For the Record!

Ragdoll: I don't know Pixie-Chan might be a bad influence for him 😜

Pixie-Bob: EXCUSE ME !! 😤

??? (P.O.V)

'I'm looking around at this group of weirdos, laughing with each other, joking with each other and just being, people. Even though their costumes look so out-there, they didn't care, they were just having fun with it'.

The one called Pixie-Bob offered to be a big sister to me, I wasn't so sure about it but it wasn't like I had anything else, so  I made my choice,

???: Zeraora (said quietly)

The Pussy Cats stopped their bickering as the boy finally spoke

Pixie-Bob: I'm sorry ? (she said kneeling) to him

???: My name. . . is (Y/n) Zeraora

Author Speaking:

And that concludes the Prologue, Remember to vote for  one of the three Paring Options presented in the Bio, let me know your thoughts the story and criticism is accepted, just don't be pricks about it.

 StormBreaker2k1 out