CH 3:The Tiger's First Hunting Ground

Narrator

Heroes were once seen as warriors who fought against injustice, who fight to protect those they hold dear, be they family or friends. However, in a society where Heroes are large in number, the essence of heroism is unfortunately taken for granted. In the past heroic actions wasn't done for fame or glory, it was to give the public peace and reassurance. Being a hero wasn't simply a job, it was a responsibility for those who intended to use their gifts for the sake of others. What Zeraora seeks from UA High isn't just strength and improvement, he intends to uncover what being a 'Hero' truly means.

(Y/N) P.O.V

'After I told Big Sis Pixie that I'm going to UA, I spent the next few months training with Pussy Cats, to prepare for the upcoming entrance exam.'

'Mandalay and Ragdoll helped me improve with my academic skills, Tiger helped to improve my physical capabilities and refine my utility with my quirk , and Pixie using her quirk proved me with training dummies and an obstacle course'.

'Although during those months I noticed that Midoriya and Bakugo were acting a little strange. Midoriya, for whatever reason always looked so drained and preoccupied, and Bakugo wasn't as brash or obnoxious as he usually is. The slime villain incident probably had something to do with it, but I didn't bother asking 'cuz I was also busy'.

Timeskip to just before the entrance exam...

Pixie-Bob: OH I'M SOOOO EXCITED, MY LITTLE BROTHER IS ABOUT TO SHOW THAT SCHOOL WHAT THEIR IN FOR!😊 (she said hugging Zeraora aggressively and passionately)

(Y/N): Pixie can ya let me go I'm going to be late. 

Pixie-Bob: IN A MINUTE 😉! I NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR GETTING ALL THE GOOD LUCK!

(Y/N): 😒 Sure, whatever.

'She finally lets me go while still wishing me good luck, the other Pussy Cats sends their wishes as I make may way to UA'.

'I'm looking around seeing a bunch of other middle schoolers but I haven't run into Midoriya or Bakugo yet, and with my earphones on I'm keeping my thoughts to myself, although I vaguely overheard some of the examinees mentioning something about l...

'I'm looking around seeing a bunch of other middle schoolers but I haven't run into Midoriya or Bakugo yet, and with my earphones on I'm keeping my thoughts to myself, although I vaguely overheard some of the examinees mentioning something about looking forward to being famous or whatever. I silently groan as I continue on into the building'.

Later on...

Present Mic: What's up UA candidates, thanks for tuning in to me your school D.J.

SO COME ON LEMME HEAR YA!

(SILENCE FILLS THE ROOM)

Keeping it mellow huh that's fine, well then let's just skip straight to how the practical exam gonna go down.