Chapter 24

*Melody Pov*

After he left closing the door behind him, I lay down thinking about what he said. I can understand his fear for his child.

And he did not even know I know about the herbs and medicines. So I cannot blame him.

But he could have not raised his voice in that manner. When he was talking I can hear the hurt he felt when I didn't trust him making my heart pain that I had hurt him.

As I was feeling little more uncomfortable I asked all of them to leave after making him know that I am not hurting our Child.

Tomorrow I need to talk to him. I thought and tried to drift off into sleep but I did after long time.

I opened my eyes when I suddenly felt a strong kick from inside not like everyday. Felling them I remember how Kendrick placed his hands on my bump to feel it even when he was mad at me without talking to me.

I felt it again and suddenly pain started in high level. I glanced outside to see that it is already morning.

I tried to get up but I just couldn't feeling more pain at the abdomen. I tried to screech but voice didn't even leave my mouth.

Then I heard my door opening with Amy's words "I didn't wake you up for morning stroll because I know you wouldn't be not in the mood."

"Amy!" I whispered and she glanced at me.

Her face showed complete horror and she started walking towards me. I shook my head and said "It is time! Inform him and also call for Bess."

She nodded and rushed out of the room. I waited for some time and then saw Bess entering the room along with Amy holding the needed materials.

"I knocked on his door but he is not opening it. I informed Juan and he went to wake him up." Amy informed when I glanced at her.

"Please save my Child." I pleaded Bess and she nodded.

Both Amy and Bess started the procedure and I gritted my teeth stopping myself from shouting.

I am feeling life my life is going to be gone in any second. Amy rubbed my hand giving me encouraging words and I just listened to her.

"It may take more time for the Child to come out." Bess said making me go into panic.

"No don't think badly! I will not let anything harm to the Kingdom's heir." She said and I just closed my eyes hoping to bear the pain more.

*Kendrick Pov*

I have been pacing along the corridor infront of her room and I am hearing her screams very faintly.

My parents are standing at one place asking me to calm down but I cannot. I am not able to stand at one place with the fear for her and our Child.

After some more time Amy walked outside and uttered "It will take even more time."

Fear gripped my heart hearing that. Why would it? When the door got opened I heard loud screams.

At that movement I wished I was inside the room and not standing outside. I glanced at my Father and he nodded like he understands my dilemma.

"It is against the rules." My Mother said understanding too by giving me a sympathetic look.

After pacing even more I heard her loudest scream until now and then a very little faint cry. I was about to smile but I felt the silence stretching the whole Palace.

After sometime both Amy and Bess walked outside with bright grins and said "It is a boy."

"How are they both?" I asked them fisting my hands.

"Perfectly fine! You can go and visit." Bess replied and I nodded walking towards the door while my Parents left to share the news to the whole Kingdom and also to send it to Velimar.

I calmly entered the room and closed the door behind me not making a sound. I glanced up to look at her and our son but got stopped in my tracks.

There infront of me is a women who is holding a tiny bundle with a bright smile and also with tears falling from her eyes. My world just stopped looking at her with that bright smile and then she suddenly laughing still looking at the bundle and I stopped breathing.

I do not know whether I felt these feelings already but all I know now is that they are hitting me with a power making me hold the wall to stop from falling on my knees.

This is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen and I do not want this to vanish forever. Now I realize that she holds my heart with so much power that I do not want to waste any second from going near her.

Even though the painting of this may be disturbed I need to be near her otherwise I can't start breathing.

I slowly walked towards her and said "I am very fond of you more than you know."

She looked up startled and then smiled at me. She then glanced down looking at our son and said "I am also fond of him so much."

"Want to hold him?" She asked before I can say anything.

I nodded and forwarded my hands with a little fear that I may hurt him. She glanced at me frowning.

"Your hands are trembling. Sit down here." She said moving little away to give me space to sit beside her.

When I sat still holding my hands forward, she placed our son slowly in them and then placed her hands below mine to give them little support by which they stopped trembling.

Tears formed in my eyes and a tear escaped my eyes. I smiled looking at him seeing him gazing at us with half opened eyes.

He is so little and so fragile. I glanced at Melody to see her already looking at me smiling.

Freeing one hand from my hand she rubbed the tear away and then placed a small kiss on my lips. I kissed her back slowly and we both are letting the tears fall slowly smiling.

We moved back hearing the cry from our son. I glanced at him and she took him from my hands saying "He must be hungry."

"Do I have to leave?" I asked her shocking myself even though I know that I shouldn't be here and give her the privacy.

She glanced at me for few minutes in shock and then slowly whispered "I do not know but it is your wish."

I nodded and walked towards the door. Bolting it I walked back near her to sit beside her.

"I thought you were leaving." She whispered.

"Do you want me to?" I asked her frowning.

"No!" she whispered and started feeding our son while I sat there feeling like the happiest man alive in this world.

After feeding she made him lay down and had some food which Amy brought after wards. Having the food she too laid down holding our son to her but very softly.

I sat there until she fell asleep and then walked to my chamber. The bed is very small and she will not be comfortable while sleeping with little space.

She must be tired fully. I thought lying on my bed and then a small smile formed on my face thinking that my two lives are in the room beside mine.

I can't wait for the morning to hold him again and spend time with both of them......

--------------------

I too wished so much that it was a girl but this one needed to be boy....

Trust me you all will not be disapointed and feel even more happy that this time it was not girl... Understanding my point?

Simply there will be a girl but you will love it when you see that has something special when it happens... Ok i dont know what am i even saying...

So how was the chap?

Did you loved his feeling when he entered the room? This was the little picture that i got before even started writing the story...

Comment plz and vote.........