𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻...

I know, I know. A Union Academy story. Gotta be the most used and boring types of stories in Wattpad history. Good ones are hard to find...just like this one. See, you gotta know, this ain't just a story... this is a Unknown story, and Unknown does his own thing. Unlike every other story that has a harem, this one... will just have one love interest. See? Simple. This will be a story about rising to the top from the shadows of oppresion.

Now, some more context. 

These Union stories always have MHA, Naruto, RWBY, blah blah blah. In this story, I'll be removing and adding some. I will be removing HS DXD, because they always use Issei as a punching bag after like one chapter. I will be adding, obviously, JJK, and DBS. I know I know, DB solos these universes, but for plot reasons, they are added to the story. There will be, and I promise you on my life, NO FUCKING TRIHEXA. This will deviate from all bad concepts, and actually have a good plot.

Now, let me know what ya'll think of this. I'm pretty confident that this will be a better story in one chapter than all of the union stories out there. And hey, if you somehow find a good one, hit me up. I need something good to read sometimes. When I'm not writing, I'm reading, so hook yo boy up.

Now, Enjoy...

____________________________________________________________

Father...why?

A boy was shoved against a wall outside of school, where all the bullying happens.

Why would you choose this path...Why would you do this to me...?

WHAM! 

A sucker punch to the face knocks the boy to his knees.

You abandoned me...

"We're not done yet!"

WHAM!

Left me with a mother that doesn't care for me...

WHAM!

Made me a monster in this academy full of demons...

"Come on! Do something, Demon!"

WHAM!

Why do I deserve this?  Who would do this to me...?

BOOM!

An explosion has the boy slide into a wall, making a crack on it, the face scars regaining their old purposes, to leak blood.

...

Why...?

?