𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭...

Welcome. This chapter will take a turn for the better. This chapter will bring you on the journey of Kaisen's training with Vegeta. I've always wanted to do something like this, but make it make sense. Kaisen wants to become stronger, and Vegeta wants to transform Kaisen into a perfect prince. Both sides are getting what they want, right?

Anyways, enjoy.

__________________________________________________________

Shoko's residence...

It has been a number of days since Kaisen's training with the Prince of all Saiyans has started. From that day forward, he had been put into hellish and gruesome training. He and the Prince of all Saiyans planned a whole workout routine, at home and at Capsule Corp.

Of course, that doesn't mean he can't hang out with his mother, which he's doing right now.

"So, how's training?" Shoko asks Kasien. 

"It was...hard to get used to, but I've already adapted to this new routine."

"I'll tell you right now, Vegeta is nothing like Goku. If he wants to whip you up into good shape, he'll commit to it into the ground," Shoko tells him.

"Don't worry mom, I've gotten it first hand..."

******

Flashback...

A flurry of punches come Kaisen's way. He puts his hands up to block the incoming barrage, but in the middle of said barrage, Vegeta changes the course of his strike, catching the rookie off guard. The punch sent him flying into the walls of the gravity chamber.

...

The prince sighs in annoyance.

"You have to be ready for anything. If I had just been any other opponent, that strike would've smashed your face in."

Kaisen nods, getting up and awaiting the next order.

"Drop down and give me five hundred one finger push-ups for your mistake."

"Yes, Prince Vegeta!"

Kaisen then quickly gets into position and does his punishment.

Vegeta grunts in annoyance.

"I NEED THOSE LEGS HIGH IN THE AIR!" 

"YES, PRINCE VEGETA!"

He then lifts his lower body and continues his punishment.